Inside Xbox Mixpot Reward

Discus and support Inside Xbox Mixpot Reward in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there, I was sent here by the WatchMixer twitter team, as I've not yet received my Black Flintlock for Sea of Thieves Any help would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BRODIEMAN-27AFC304-8F24-40B8-A7E0-386CE9EE2F79, Mar 21, 2018.

  1. Inside Xbox Mixpot Reward


    Hi there,

    I was sent here by the WatchMixer twitter team, as I've not yet received my Black Flintlock for Sea of Thieves

    Any help would be appreciated!

    Cheers

    :)
     
    BRODIEMAN-27AFC304-8F24-40B8-A7E0-386CE9EE2F79, Mar 21, 2018
    #1
  2. pal272366
    pal272366 Guest
    E3 mixpot rewards

    hello, I have received the Xbox insider rewards but not any other mixpot rewards. I watched the entire live stream and had my account linked as I received the Xbox insider rewards but not the other rewards. How do I get to the other mixpot rewards? or why
    didn’t i not receive them?
     
    pal272366, Mar 21, 2018
    #2
  3. ASIELLRE
    ASIELLRE Guest
    Trouble in 2018 E3 Mixpot reward

    Hi, I watched 2018 E3 Xbox Press Conference via Mixer, but I didn't get any mixpot reward.

    BTW, I got mixpot reward from gamescom xbox inside one.

    Also I received 2017 E3 mixpot reward too.

    What happened to my account? I had no problem with connect my xbox / mixer account..
     
    ASIELLRE, Mar 21, 2018
    #3
  4. Inside Xbox Mixpot Reward

    Just bumping this, as everyone seems to have had a reply, but me? Can anyone help?

    My accounts have been linked since the inception of Beam/Mixer..and are still linked.
     
    BRODIEMAN-27AFC304-8F24-40B8-A7E0-386CE9EE2F79, Mar 22, 2018
    #4
  5. Hi there BRODIEMAN.

    We took a closer look into this and forward more info on this promotion to your Xbox Live message center.

    We hope that helps Inside Xbox Mixpot Reward :)
     
    Mister Cazador, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. XBF SC Tahoa Win User

    My mixpot

    Hey CoolBarrel442,

    The Mixpot rewards is only for people who have watched inside Xbox and E3 with their mixer account. Please make a different thread for your current issues separate from Mixpot because Mixpot seems to be not your issue.

    Thank you for your post!
  7. EbullientSeaCow Win User

    11/10 inside xbox mixpot

    i did not receive my mixpot reward for watching inside xbox on 11/10. My friends did receive theirs. Can we find out the status of my mixpot reward?

    thanks
    I haven't gotten mine either so I understand
  8. BRODIEMAN-27AFC304-8 Win User

    Inside Xbox Mixpot Reward

    Just bumping this, as everyone seems to have had a reply, but me? Can anyone help?

    My accounts have been linked since the inception of Beam/Mixer..and are still linked.
  9. Kovacs Dominik Win User

    Inside Xbox MixPot Reward

    Hey there!

    Let's have you check you console messages one more time!

    Post back and let us know if you do not see any content!
    Thank You, i got everything now! ✌
  10. Mister Getafix Win User

    Inside Xbox MixPot Reward

    Hey there!

    Let's have you check you console messages one more time!

    Post back and let us know if you do not see any content!
Thema:

Inside Xbox Mixpot Reward

Loading...
  1. Inside Xbox Mixpot Reward - Similar Threads - Inside Mixpot Reward

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  10. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...