Inside Xbox Mixpot not recieved

Discus and support Inside Xbox Mixpot not recieved in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there, I watched the Inside Xbox show with a linked Microsoft account on Mixer. Sadly I never recieved the Stargazer Anubis and the Ebon... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CrazedEntity, Mar 22, 2018.

  1. CrazedEntity
    CrazedEntity Guest

    Inside Xbox Mixpot not recieved


    Hi there,

    I watched the Inside Xbox show with a linked Microsoft account on Mixer.

    Sadly I never recieved the Stargazer Anubis and the Ebon Flintlock.

    Other mixpots in the past have always just worked for me though. This is the first time it hasn't worked.

    Any help on this would be much appreciated if it's at all possible to still recieve the items.

    Thanks in advance.

    :)
     
    CrazedEntity, Mar 22, 2018
    #1
  2. Inside xbox mixpot not recieved

    Hey Darkmoon AngelX!

    Thanks for reaching out and letting us know. Please check your Xbox Live messages for more information regarding your MixPot rewards.
     
    Mister Quasar, Mar 22, 2018
    #2
  3. Inside xbox mixpot not recieved

    Watched the inside xbox with a linked mixer account, never got my xbox mixpot.
     
    Darkmoon AngelX, Mar 22, 2018
    #3
  4. Inside Xbox Mixpot not recieved

    Heya!



    You should see that content appear in your Xbox messages or in an email.



    Keep in mind that at this time the Sea of Thieves devs have promotional content turned off and it may not appear in-game until the issue with that content is fixed.



    For more info and updates check out the
    Sea of thieves status update page!
     
    Mister Getafix, Mar 23, 2018
    #4
  5. CrazedEntity
    CrazedEntity Guest
    Thank you for taking the time to look into this and also thank you for the response!

    Have a very nice day!
     
    CrazedEntity, Mar 23, 2018
    #5
  6. You are most welcome!
     
    Mister Getafix, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. Mister Quasar Win User

    Inside xbox mixpot not recieved

    Hey Darkmoon AngelX!

    Thanks for reaching out and letting us know. Please check your Xbox Live messages for more information regarding your MixPot rewards.
  8. CrazedEntity Win User

    Inside Xbox Mixpot not recieved

    Heya!



    You should see that content appear in your Xbox messages or in an email.



    Keep in mind that at this time the Sea of Thieves devs have promotional content turned off and it may not appear in-game until the issue with that content is fixed.



    For more info and updates check out the
    Sea of thieves status update page!
    Thank you for taking the time to look into this and also thank you for the response!

    Have a very nice day!
  9. Mister Getafix Win User

    Inside Xbox Mixpot not recieved

    Heya!



    You should see that content appear in your Xbox messages or in an email.



    Keep in mind that at this time the Sea of Thieves devs have promotional content turned off and it may not appear in-game until the issue with that content is fixed.



    For more info and updates check out the
    Sea of thieves status update page!
  10. Mister Getafix Win User

    Inside Xbox Mixpot not recieved

    Heya!



    You should see that content appear in your Xbox messages or in an email.



    Keep in mind that at this time the Sea of Thieves devs have promotional content turned off and it may not appear in-game until the issue with that content is fixed.



    For more info and updates check out the
    Sea of thieves status update page!


    Thank you for taking the time to look into this and also thank you for the response!

    Have a very nice day!
    You are most welcome!
  11. Mister Beep Win User

    Inside Xbox Mixpot not recieved

    I have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Go ahead and check your
    Xbox Live inbox and enjoy!



    Thanks for posting!
Thema:

Inside Xbox Mixpot not recieved

Loading...
  1. Inside Xbox Mixpot not recieved - Similar Threads - Inside Mixpot recieved

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  10. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...