Inside Xbox: Mixpot not received - Sea of Thieves - Ebon Flintlock

Discus and support Inside Xbox: Mixpot not received - Sea of Thieves - Ebon Flintlock in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I tuned into the Inside Xbox before Sea of Thieves launched because you hinted at "rare treasure" which turned out to be the Ebon Flintlock... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BenjoRippin, Mar 24, 2018.

  1. BenjoRippin
    BenjoRippin Guest

    Inside Xbox: Mixpot not received - Sea of Thieves - Ebon Flintlock


    Hello,

    I tuned into the Inside Xbox before Sea of Thieves launched because you hinted at "rare treasure" which turned out to be the Ebon Flintlock skin but i haven't received anything.

    I am playing on PC and cant play on Xbox at the moment due to your last dashboard update killing my Xbox and an offline system update isn't working.

    However... I am still waiting for this Mixpot. I got the E3 Mixpot previously which was great (it had Rare Replay) but I am very keen to get this one as I'm loving the game!

    :)
     
    BenjoRippin, Mar 24, 2018
    #1
  2. Eul0gi
    Eul0gi Guest
    Did not receive ebon flintlock sea of thieves mixpot

    Did not receive ebon flintlock sea of thieves mixpot

    Please fix
     
    Eul0gi, Mar 24, 2018
    #2
  3. Eul0gi
    Eul0gi Guest
    Did not receive ebon flintlock sea of thieves mixpot

    Did not receive ebon flintlock sea of thieves mixpot .

    Please fix
     
    Eul0gi, Mar 24, 2018
    #3
  4. PasDeBras
    PasDeBras Guest

    Inside Xbox: Mixpot not received - Sea of Thieves - Ebon Flintlock

    Same here, stream chat was horribly fast tho, hoping there was no link to click
     
    PasDeBras, Mar 24, 2018
    #4
  5. Irocnroll
    Irocnroll Guest
    The promo stated it will take up to 7 days to get the item. Its only been 2.
     
    Irocnroll, Mar 24, 2018
    #5
  6. BenjoRippin
    BenjoRippin Guest
    I am referring to the original Inside Xbox broadcast which was before launch which was over 7 days ago,
     
    BenjoRippin, Mar 24, 2018
    #6
  7. BenjoRippin
    BenjoRippin Guest
    It should have known you were there watching, the stream chat was very quick but i managed to help a few people out
     
    BenjoRippin, Mar 24, 2018
    #7
  8. Inside Xbox: Mixpot not received - Sea of Thieves - Ebon Flintlock

    Heya!

    Let's have you check your Xbox messages to see if codes for that content have shown up!

    You should see that content appear in your vanity chest, clothing chest, equipment chest, and armory in-game once redeemed.

    Keep in mind that at this time the Sea of Thieves devs have promotional content turned off and it may not appear in-game until the issue with that content is fixed.

    For more info and updates check out the

    Sea of thieves status update page!
     
    Mister Getafix, Nov 3, 2018
    #8
  9. Mister Beep Win User

    still not got my mixer pot

    We were able to determine that you have received the MixPot Rewards that you did not already own. This content is automatically applied to the account you watched Inside Xbox with, and some of the content is fully unlocked within its respective game. Check
    your Microsoft Commerce page for the following content:

    • Stargazer Anubis (SMITE)
    • Sea of Thieves: Ebon Flintlock

    Let us know if you are able to see that content in your purchase history!
  10. Mister Beep Win User

    sea of thieves mix pot

    We were able to determine that you have received the MixPot Rewards from the Inside Xbox stream. This content is automatically applied to the account you watched Inside Xbox with, and some of the content is fully unlocked within its respective game. Check
    your Microsoft Commerce page for the following content, and be sure to check each respective game's 'Ready to Install' list to install:



    • Sea of Thieves: Ebon Flintlock
    • Stargazer Anubis

    Let us know if you are able to find that content!
  11. Mister Cazador Win User

    Not received my Flintlock Pistol

    Hi there, xburnout, thanks for reaching out.

    To check, when you view your Order History while signed into your account, what do you see there? Do you see the Sea of Thieves Mixpot item (Ebon Flintlock pistol)?

    Also, when in Sea of Thieves, if you visit the Armory Chest on your boat or next to the weapons shop, do you see the item there?
  12. Mister Cazador Win User

    Sea of Thieves Mixer Reward Not Received

    Hi there, thanks for reaching out.

    To check, when you view your Order History while signed into your account, what do you see there? Do you see the Sea of Thieves Mixpot item (Ebon Flintlock pistol)?

    Also, when in Sea of Thieves, if you visit the Armory Chest on your boat or next to the weapons shop, do you see the item there?
  13. Mister Cazador Win User

    Ebony pistol sea of thieves

    Hi there, thanks for reaching out.

    To check, when you view your Order History while signed into your account, what do you see there? Do you see the Sea of Thieves Mixpot item (Ebon Flintlock pistol)?

    Also, when in Sea of Thieves, if you visit the Armory Chest on your boat or next to the weapons shop, do you see the item there?
Thema:

Inside Xbox: Mixpot not received - Sea of Thieves - Ebon Flintlock

Loading...
  1. Inside Xbox: Mixpot not received - Sea of Thieves - Ebon Flintlock - Similar Threads - Inside Mixpot received

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  10. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...