Inside Xbox Mixpot March not received

Discus and support Inside Xbox Mixpot March not received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I watched the Inside Xbox on March 12th on mixer but have not received the mixpot reward (Lollipop accessory box for Black Desert Online), I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DMjoselito, Mar 25, 2019.

  1. DMjoselito
    DMjoselito Guest

    Inside Xbox Mixpot March not received


    Hi I watched the Inside Xbox on March 12th on mixer but have not received the mixpot reward (Lollipop accessory box for Black Desert Online), I have also checked on: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and
    there are no items redeemed on there.

    :)
     
    DMjoselito, Mar 25, 2019
    #1
  2. DMjoselito Win User

    Inside Xbox Mixpot March not received

    I’m going to wait 2 weeks more but all my all my friends received it six days ago. I watched the inside xbox from beggining to the end as my friends.
  3. choppyseize Win User

    Inside Xbox Mixpot March not received

    It usually takes 2 -3 weeks before you receive the item.
  4. {Parity} Win User

    Inside Xbox Mixpot March not received

  5. Meredith_from_MSFT Win User

    Inside Xbox Mixpot March not received

    Hey DMjoselito,

    We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

    Thank you for posting!
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

    Inside Xbox Mixpot March not received

    "Quantities are limited—only the first qualified viewers will receive the MixPot. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content. Viewers don’t have to watch the entire briefing to qualify. You’ll be notified after the stream
    is over with more details regarding your MixPot.

    Note Inquiries into missing content must be initiated within two weeks of the live streaming event in order to be investigated."
Thema:

Inside Xbox Mixpot March not received

Loading...
  1. Inside Xbox Mixpot March not received - Similar Threads - Inside Mixpot March

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  5. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  10. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...