Inside Xbox Mix Pot not received

Discus and support Inside Xbox Mix Pot not received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey, I never received the Sea of thieves or Smite DLC from the Mixer Mixpot. I have linked my accounts and watched inside xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Link 1983, Mar 17, 2018.

  1. Link 1983
    Link 1983 Guest

    Inside Xbox Mix Pot not received


    Hey, I never received the Sea of thieves or Smite DLC from the Mixer Mixpot. I have linked my accounts and watched inside xbox.

    :)
     
    Link 1983, Mar 17, 2018
    #1
  2. marz40k
    marz40k Guest
    not received mixer pot codes

    i have not received the mixer pot codes for watching inside xbox and the sea of thieves stream and my mixer is linked to my xbox account
     
    marz40k, Mar 17, 2018
    #2
  3. Inside Xbox mix pot not received

    Hey SpartanDave7!



    We've been able to determine that you received the content, you can view the content as yours on your
    purchase history page. You should see that content appear in your vanity chest, clothing chest, equipment chest, and armory in-game.



    Keep in mind that at this time the Sea of Thieves devs have promotional content turned off and it may not appear in-game until the issue with that content is fixed.



    For more info and updates check out the Sea of thieves status update page!
     
    Mister Taurus, Mar 17, 2018
    #3
  4. TarmacVermin
    TarmacVermin Guest

    Inside Xbox Mix Pot not received

    Yup, same goes for me and still have yet to receive anything back from them on whether its being worked out or not.
     
    TarmacVermin, Mar 18, 2018
    #4
  5. Heya!

    Let's have you check your Xbox messages and let us know if you see those pop up now.

    Post back if you are still unable to find them!
     
    Mister Getafix, Mar 19, 2018
    #5
  6. We were able to determine that you have received the MixPot Rewards that you did not already own.

    This content is automatically applied to the account you watched the stream with, and some of the content is fully unlocked within its respective game.

    Check your
    Microsoft Commerce page for the following content:

    Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock

    Smite Anubis Skin

    Let us know if you are able to find that content!
     
    Mister Getafix, Mar 19, 2018
    #6
  7. Tigibon
    Tigibon Guest
    Am having the same issue with the ebon flintlock here!

    Thanks already for the help!
     
    Tigibon, Mar 19, 2018
    #7
  8. Flash Ferret
    Flash Ferret Guest

    Inside Xbox Mix Pot not received

    I'm also experiencing the same issue.

    Any help is greatly appreciated. That Gold Plated Xbox One X on stream was crazy! =)
     
    Flash Ferret, Nov 3, 2018
    #8
  9. murdowg Win User

    Missing Mixpot Rewards Megathread

    I too have yet to receive my mix pot reward for The inside Xbox live stream
  10. Mister Getafix Win User

    Inside Xbox Mix Pot not received

    Same here.
    We were able to determine that you have received the MixPot Rewards that you did not already own.

    This content is automatically applied to the account you watched the stream with, and some of the content is fully unlocked within its respective game.

    Check your
    Microsoft Commerce page for the following content:

    Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock

    Smite Anubis Skin

    Let us know if you are able to find that content!
  11. Mister Taurus Win User

    Inside Xbox mix pot not received

    Hey SpartanDave7!



    We've been able to determine that you received the content, you can view the content as yours on your
    purchase history page. You should see that content appear in your vanity chest, clothing chest, equipment chest, and armory in-game.



    Keep in mind that at this time the Sea of Thieves devs have promotional content turned off and it may not appear in-game until the issue with that content is fixed.



    For more info and updates check out the Sea of thieves status update page!
  12. Tigibon Win User

    Inside Xbox Mix Pot not received

    Same here.

    We were able to determine that you have received the MixPot Rewards that you did not already own.

    This content is automatically applied to the account you watched the stream with, and some of the content is fully unlocked within its respective game.

    Check your
    Microsoft Commerce page for the following content:

    Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock

    Smite Anubis Skin

    Let us know if you are able to find that content!
    Am having the same issue with the ebon flintlock here!

    Thanks already for the help!
  13. Flash Ferret Win User

    Inside Xbox Mix Pot not received

    Same here.

    We were able to determine that you have received the MixPot Rewards that you did not already own.

    This content is automatically applied to the account you watched the stream with, and some of the content is fully unlocked within its respective game.

    Check your
    Microsoft Commerce page
    for the following content:

    Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock

    Smite Anubis Skin

    Let us know if you are able to find that content!
    I'm also experiencing the same issue.

    Any help is greatly appreciated. That Gold Plated Xbox One X on stream was crazy! =)
Thema:

Inside Xbox Mix Pot not received

Loading...
  1. Inside Xbox Mix Pot not received - Similar Threads - Inside Mix Pot

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  10. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...