‘Insert the Game Disc’ - I have misplaced Disc 1

Discus and support ‘Insert the Game Disc’ - I have misplaced Disc 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Red Dead Redemption 2 back when it came out in 2018 and i stooped plating it shortly after (i don’t know why)! I want to play it but it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucyWilliams1, Mar 4, 2020.

1. ‘Insert the Game Disc’ - I have misplaced Disc 1

I downloaded Red Dead Redemption 2 back when it came out in 2018 and i stooped plating it shortly after (i don’t know why)! I want to play it but it is saying error (0x82d40004). I cant find Disc 1 to put it in. Is there anyway of getting around this as
    i did download it the first time round.

thanks ‘Insert the Game Disc’ - I have misplaced Disc 1 :)

:)

LucyWilliams1, Mar 4, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread, Lucy.

As there is no further info that we can provide to you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  3. LucyWilliams1 Win User

Thanks for the reply, I didn’t buy the digital copy and i’ve restarted My xbox one and removed my account and now its coming up with ‘Insert the first disc (0x8082000e). Maybe i need to accept defeat and buy it again because I have misplaced the first
    disc and cannot currently find it. :( I hoped there was a way around this!
  4. Zdubleu Win User

Did you buy digitally cause it should be in your purchase history. If so contact Xbox support.
  5. LucyWilliams1 Win User

Thank you for the clarity :).. back to trying to find the misplaced disc then haha!
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to launch a game on your console.

With physical copies, as the entitlement for the title is contained in the disc itself, and not on your account, unfortunately, if the game requires that you use a specific disk to launch the game, you will be required to have that in order to use this.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
Thema:

1. ‘Insert the Game Disc’ - I have misplaced Disc 1 - Similar Threads - ‘Insert Game Disc’

2. 3 buzzes when opening inserted disc game

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 buzzes when opening inserted disc game: my xbox one makes 3 buzzes after i put the disc in and try to play it. stupid license thing doesnt let me to play the game without inserting in the disc. microsoft should fix it....
  3. Why when i try to insert a game into my series x it doesnt take the disc and makes a loud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when i try to insert a game into my series x it doesnt take the disc and makes a loud...: I probably have had the series x for a few months and haven’t tried to insert a game until today and when i try to insert a game it doesnt take the game. Also when i first got the console i...
  4. Just inserted game disc and it says do I own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just inserted game disc and it says do I own it?: I definitely own it as I have the disc in the console. The error code is 0x803f8001. This happens with all discs not just one. 28fe1931-51eb-4f26-9d3a-c3bf41087090
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 shows "Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Disc"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 shows "Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Disc": Hi, Every time I try to run the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 from Xbox App on PC Windows 10 I get the messege "Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Disc". I have only a digital...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate on PC, Flight Simulator "Please insert game disc"

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate on PC, Flight Simulator "Please insert game disc": Hi, I keep getting the insert disc error, I have tried everything to get it going, uninstalled and started again, but to no avail. Anybody able to help? f53f5c53-698f-43d1-8500-1d56db689255
  7. MSFS "Please Insert The Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Disc"

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS "Please Insert The Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Disc": Hello, I had a pre-order standard version of the game which I redeemed in the MS Store. I have had the game installed and working before Christmas with a subscription to game pass, but I have let...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 asks to 'insert disc' upon startup even though game has...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 asks to 'insert disc' upon startup even though game has...: I haven't played Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in a week and when I finally did, it told me to 'please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator disc' even though I installed the game through game...
  9. Please Insert MicroSoft Flight Simulator Game Disc???

in XBoX on Windows
    Please Insert MicroSoft Flight Simulator Game Disc???: Successfully played the game on PC yesterday no issues. Today went to load the game and the "press any key"screen it goes straight to a screen asking to please insert microsoft flight simulator...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator - "Insert game disc"

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator - "Insert game disc": If you have AVG Antivirus, do this. Open AVG Internet Control Panel "Menu" "Settings" "blocked & Allowed Apps Search the apps and "Allow" everything to with XBOX Close. Problem solved....