Insanely low download speed

Discus and support Insanely low download speed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just got it last week and cant even play some of my games due to the download speed being crap. my internet is perfect on everything else but when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pyromaniaca2, Jan 3, 2014.

1. pyromaniaca2
    pyromaniaca2 Guest

i just got it last week and cant even play some of my games due to the download speed being crap. my internet is perfect on everything else but when i turn on the xbox one the xbox says that the upload is 35mbps but the download speed is 0.02mbps yet i can
    play battlefield 4 on servers with barely any lag but when i try and do the initial install off a disk it wont do it. Why is it doing this!!! i want to play ghosts!!!

:)

pyromaniaca2, Jan 3, 2014
  2. FEARecon
    FEARecon Guest
    INSANE Black Friday deals - the brand new releases are going to be HALF off!

Forza 4 here I come, thanks for the vid.

-

I'll never be doing another Amazon Black Friday deal though, they put stuff up at insanely low prices but also insanely low inventory so stuff is sold out within 60 seconds of it going up, and you actually getting something depends on your connection speed
    and your location relative to their servers, it's always a total clusterf**k with them.

FEARecon, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    low download speed

Hi there! I'm going to agree with Shad0wmanUK, that if you're seeing it on multiple devices, it may be worth it to check with your ISP. Have you talked to them at all?

Miss Ermine, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

Did you try the support forums??

Burnin TODI, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Install from disc has nothing to do with d/l or upload speed. Those numbers don't seem right either! I'm not saying your full of it but I don't see your upload speed being over 30 when the average home gets 1-10

Listed mia 510, Jan 3, 2014
  6. Try deleting the game first. As some files are already installed before interruption it is now most likely corrupted. Then try to download again

Listed mia 510, Jan 3, 2014
  7. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    i got a weak broadband internet any way.

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 3, 2014
  8. pyromaniaca2
    pyromaniaca2 Guest

well i cant even get past 0%

without it saying instilation stopped. it does this for EVERYTHING now. @mia510 theres no data to delete

pyromaniaca2, Jan 4, 2014
  9. BearCu6
    BearCu6 Guest
    Have you rebooted your xbox?

BearCu6, Jan 4, 2014
  10. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest
    Thanatos465, Jan 4, 2014
  11. Stoyvensen
    Stoyvensen Guest
    If your installing a disc, some people have had success disconnecting the internet from xbox one. Install disc and then reestablish your internet connection. Temp fix for a reoccurring problem.

Stoyvensen, Oct 31, 2018
  12. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

i got a weak broadband internet any way.
  13. pyromaniaca2 Win User

well i cant even get past 0%

without it saying instilation stopped. it does this for EVERYTHING now. @mia510 theres no data to delete
  14. Listed mia 510 Win User

Install from disc has nothing to do with d/l or upload speed. Those numbers don't seem right either! I'm not saying your full of it but I don't see your upload speed being over 30 when the average home gets 1-10
  15. Stoyvensen Win User

If your installing a disc, some people have had success disconnecting the internet from xbox one. Install disc and then reestablish your internet connection. Temp fix for a reoccurring problem.
  16. Thanatos465 Win User

Thema:

1. Insanely low download speed - Similar Threads - Insanely low download

2. games prices differences are INSANE

in XboX Insiders
    games prices differences are INSANE: This is so frustrating. The games on the Israeli Xbox store are more expensive by 25 dollars! (For both gens). This is madness, outrageous (question mark? This is where my vocabulary ends sadly)....
  3. Insanely slow download speeds on pc xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insanely slow download speeds on pc xbox app: i've recently gotten gamepass and after trying to download some games, the download speeds are just unbereable. it's downloading at around 3-4 MB/s on a ~100MB/s connection. yes i have performed...
  4. Problem Getting Insanity 3 to Complete (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Getting Insanity 3 to Complete (Mass Effect Legendary Edition): I have completely the entirety of Mass Effect 3 on Insanity. I also have the first two games completed on Insanity within the same playthrough. The only thing I didn't do was Bring Down the Sky...
  5. My microphone has gone insanely quiet to other people since buying a new contoller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My microphone has gone insanely quiet to other people since buying a new contoller: I recently bought a turtle beach recon controller, and now my microphone is really quiet. Its not a problem of mic monitoring, or if the microphone is working at all, i am stumped and would...
  6. Good, stable fps, but insanely high input delay. (pls help im losing hope)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good, stable fps, but insanely high input delay. (pls help im losing hope): My pc: GTX 1660 Ryzen 5 5600x Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING Corsair 16GB (2 x 8GB) Vengeance LPX, DDR4 3600MHz, CL18, 1.35V Corsair 650W TX650M 16gt RAM Devices: Apex pro Logitech g pro...
  7. Halo, game not installed/directory not found insanity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo, game not installed/directory not found insanity: [img] [img] Cant play ANY halo game. This issue been there since release of the mcc, is there a reliable fix for this? 0a722291-44f5-4baa-936a-a0f01483b214
  8. Xbox one s speed randomly turns insanely slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s speed randomly turns insanely slow: so, i stopped using my xbox for about a year now then when i started it back up it would load super slowly and sometimes freeze on games. games like brawlhalla and roblox for me only took 3 to 4...
  9. Xbox game bar insane lag and stuttering

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar insane lag and stuttering: I decided to try out the xbox game bar for the first time tonight playing halo mcc and everytime I use it I get insane stuttering and lag. I don't have this issue recording with radeon software....
  10. 2 issues: Minecraft insanely low framerate in beta and main release, and issue with the...

in XboX Insiders
    2 issues: Minecraft insanely low framerate in beta and main release, and issue with the...: In a Minecraft world I have a farm with easily 100/200 animals, the framerate drops ridiculously low, as low as 10 FPS. Any issues there, or just an issue due to console power? I went to report...