Insanely low download speed

Discus and support Insanely low download speed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just got it last week and cant even play some of my games due to the download speed being crap. my internet is perfect on everything else but when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pyromaniaca2, Jan 3, 2014.

1. pyromaniaca2
    pyromaniaca2 Guest

i just got it last week and cant even play some of my games due to the download speed being crap. my internet is perfect on everything else but when i turn on the xbox one the xbox says that the upload is 35mbps but the download speed is 0.02mbps yet i can
    play battlefield 4 on servers with barely any lag but when i try and do the initial install off a disk it wont do it. Why is it doing this!!! i want to play ghosts!!!

:)

pyromaniaca2, Jan 3, 2014
  2. FEARecon
    FEARecon Guest
    INSANE Black Friday deals - the brand new releases are going to be HALF off!

Forza 4 here I come, thanks for the vid.

-

I'll never be doing another Amazon Black Friday deal though, they put stuff up at insanely low prices but also insanely low inventory so stuff is sold out within 60 seconds of it going up, and you actually getting something depends on your connection speed
    and your location relative to their servers, it's always a total clusterf**k with them.

FEARecon, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    low download speed

Hi there! I'm going to agree with Shad0wmanUK, that if you're seeing it on multiple devices, it may be worth it to check with your ISP. Have you talked to them at all?

Miss Ermine, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

Did you try the support forums??

Burnin TODI, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Install from disc has nothing to do with d/l or upload speed. Those numbers don't seem right either! I'm not saying your full of it but I don't see your upload speed being over 30 when the average home gets 1-10

Listed mia 510, Jan 3, 2014
  6. Try deleting the game first. As some files are already installed before interruption it is now most likely corrupted. Then try to download again

Listed mia 510, Jan 3, 2014
  7. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    i got a weak broadband internet any way.

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 3, 2014
  8. pyromaniaca2
    pyromaniaca2 Guest

well i cant even get past 0%

without it saying instilation stopped. it does this for EVERYTHING now. @mia510 theres no data to delete

pyromaniaca2, Jan 4, 2014
  9. BearCu6
    BearCu6 Guest
    Have you rebooted your xbox?

BearCu6, Jan 4, 2014
  10. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest
    Thanatos465, Jan 4, 2014
  11. Stoyvensen
    Stoyvensen Guest
    If your installing a disc, some people have had success disconnecting the internet from xbox one. Install disc and then reestablish your internet connection. Temp fix for a reoccurring problem.

Stoyvensen, Oct 31, 2018
  12. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

i got a weak broadband internet any way.
  13. pyromaniaca2 Win User

well i cant even get past 0%

without it saying instilation stopped. it does this for EVERYTHING now. @mia510 theres no data to delete
  14. Listed mia 510 Win User

Install from disc has nothing to do with d/l or upload speed. Those numbers don't seem right either! I'm not saying your full of it but I don't see your upload speed being over 30 when the average home gets 1-10
  15. Stoyvensen Win User

If your installing a disc, some people have had success disconnecting the internet from xbox one. Install disc and then reestablish your internet connection. Temp fix for a reoccurring problem.
  16. Thanatos465 Win User

Thema:

1. Insanely low download speed - Similar Threads - Insanely low download

2. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  3. 360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 GAMERPIC DRIVING ME INSANE!: So recently Microsoft added the ability to use your old 360 gamer pics, the only problem I’m having is that I had one from about a year ago and a few days ago I changed the picture on my 360, when...
  4. Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i going insane or did apple mess up the ability to use a controller for cloud gaming...: Can someone please help me before I football kick my phone across the room at mach ten. 7702d1fe-6045-46cc-9fbc-2cd9f6fa219e
  5. Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.: Im playing through all of the Gears of War games with my daughter and while she was away I decided to play on Insane mode because it's far to hard for her. I finally beat Gears of War 3 on insane...
  6. This is insane !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This is insane !: I am being constantly charged from Microsoft*ultimate for 18.73 for two years now . I contact my bank and asked them to block all charges from Microsoft but Microsoft keeps changing their name To...
  7. Anyone else experience insanely slow dashboard navigation/loading in general after most...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experience insanely slow dashboard navigation/loading in general after most...: Alpha Skip Ahead here. When I turn on my Xbox Series X, the whole home screen takes a long time to completely load. Search for game updates, the same thing. Even simple things like profiles and...
  8. Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?: Hello! Today I encountered a critical gamebreaking bug on the Xbox series X when I start to play Sea of Thieves. I logged in and tried to aim down sights with my sniper rifle and shoot but it...
  9. Pricing differences between regions is insane

in XBoX on Windows
    Pricing differences between regions is insane: Look, I get it. VAT and taxes are a thing, I get that Microsoft is looking to make a profit and governments can be just greedy. I also get it that everyone will just tell me: "That's the way it...
  10. Gears of War 4 - Inconceivable Difficulty Not Unlocked After Completing on Insane.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 - Inconceivable Difficulty Not Unlocked After Completing on Insane.: Hi, I recently completed Gears of War 4 on Co-Op Insane. I got the achievement for completing the campaign on Insane but it hasn't unlocked the ability to play on the Inconceivable difficulty....