Inquire if you can issue a code in place of the one i had mysteriously redeemed.

Discus and support Inquire if you can issue a code in place of the one i had mysteriously redeemed. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm contacted you about a code I'm purchased from a third-party retailer that says redeemed. I contacted the seller but they referred me to xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HeedfulRex87898, Apr 15, 2018.

  1. Inquire if you can issue a code in place of the one i had mysteriously redeemed.


    I'm contacted you about a code I'm purchased from a third-party retailer that says redeemed. I contacted the seller but they referred me to xbox support. I contacted xbox support, but they can't find out under which account it was redeemed though, so they
    advised to refer to Rewards to check if you are able to provide a replacement for my code.

    :)
     
    HeedfulRex87898, Apr 15, 2018
    #1
  2. 1-Bad-Mutha
    1-Bad-Mutha Guest
    How do you access your free copy of Madden in the bundle?

    Purchased the Xbox One Madden bundle. Great value...assuming I can find Madden. Redeemed the code. The Xbox gave me a message that I redeemed the Xbox One bundle. There is no place to download the game for free. Didn't automatically queue up. Still asks me to pay for it when I go to the game in the store. Anyone else have this issue?
     
    1-Bad-Mutha, Apr 15, 2018
    #2
  3. ApriliaEdd
    ApriliaEdd Guest
    £20 xbox credit for £13.99 on eBay

    I had all 10 of my codes come up as already redeemed. they asked me to send them the same images before and after. At least you only have to do it for 1 code i had 20 pictures to take!

    they just refunded me my money and stated they seemed to have a bad batch of codes and they had to contact their supplier.
     
    ApriliaEdd, Apr 15, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Inquire if you can issue a code in place of the one i had mysteriously redeemed.

    Since it was purchased from a retailer, you would have to work with them for a replacement code.
     
    Smwutches, Apr 15, 2018
    #4
  5. they returned to you, you return to them Inquire if you can issue a code in place of the one i had mysteriously redeemed. :( Very disappointed in both supports.

    thank you. bye
     
    HeedfulRex87898, Apr 17, 2018
    #5
  6. somebody stolen my code (I don't know how, from email, seller or my computer), and you could not give any details about user who used my code.

    what I should do, I lost real money!!!!
     
    HeedfulRex87898, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. HeedfulRex87898 Win User

    Inquire if you can issue a code in place of the one i had mysteriously redeemed.

    they returned to you, you return to them :( Very disappointed in both supports.

    thank you. bye
  8. HeedfulRex87898 Win User

    Inquire if you can issue a code in place of the one i had mysteriously redeemed.

    somebody stolen my code (I don't know how, from email, seller or my computer), and you could not give any details about user who used my code.

    what I should do, I lost real money!!!!
  9. Smwutches Win User

    Inquire if you can issue a code in place of the one i had mysteriously redeemed.

    Since it was purchased from a retailer, you would have to work with them for a replacement code.
  10. NeoDan123 Win User

    How do you. Redeem the code for full game nba2k20

    There is 3 places you can redeem a code for a game.

    The website is my preferred way of redeeming codes as it faster to redeem the code.

    The console it self, takes a little longer to type in the code with a controller.

    Xbox mobile app. This one i do not use myself as i prefer the website.
  11. Groganized Win User

    Can't redeem free 12-month EA access in the xbox one bundle

    There's a few different places you can redeem your code. I would suggest trying each of them before "trying again later". You can redeem it here, on the website. You can also redeem it on your 360 or Xbox One console. If neither works, and the code still
    cannot be redeemed, even at at later time, I suggest taking the situation up with Xbox Support.
Thema:

Inquire if you can issue a code in place of the one i had mysteriously redeemed.

Loading...
  1. Inquire if you can issue a code in place of the one i had mysteriously redeemed. - Similar Threads - Inquire issue code

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...