Input wrong email on Xbox, and now I'm not able to get back into it.

Discus and support Input wrong email on Xbox, and now I'm not able to get back into it. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Alright. I am going to explain this huge f mess up that I did the best way possible. Okay, I created a new Outlook email so that I can toss out the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ace Walker, Apr 10, 2023.

1. Ace Walker
    Ace Walker Guest

Alright. I am going to explain this huge f mess up that I did the best way possible.

Okay, I created a new Outlook email so that I can toss out the old one.

I put the new one in and then took the old one out.

As I was entering the new email on my Xbox, I didn't realize I was one. Single. Letter off. Like an idiot. And saved it.

After realizing my mistake, I tried to create an account of the email that was accidentally input into my Xbox account. Turns out, it's already been taken and not by me. So, I tried to email the person to see if they would be so kind as to help return my account somehow. So far, no response. I assume that it is a "dead" email at this point.

And now, I'm just sitting here praying and hoping for support or someone to help me out with this royal heck up.

:)

Ace Walker, Apr 10, 2023
  2. Ace Walker Win User

Would it be possible to mark it as a hacked account? Would that help any? :(
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, unfortunately not, to access your account you need your e-mail account, skype name or phone number if you have entered one as access.
  4. Georges C. Win User

No worries, when you refer to changing e-mails are you referring to changing the "Alias" of your original e-mail, or are you just referring to adding the account on your Xbox One, because if that's the case your original account is still intact and just add it back to the console.
  5. Ace Walker Win User

Hey Georges. Gosh, I hope you can help and I apologize if I don't make much sense. I will do my best and I appreciate your patience.

The account was mine and not shared with anyone.

When I was switching the email of my account to a new one, I ended up inputting the wrong email. I know this is weird and just super unlucky of me, but when putting my new email into the account I missed a letter, saved it, and caused a random email/person to have access to it. I'm not able to get into my account at all at this point.

What I'm hoping for is to somehow get the email removed from it so I can put the proper one in(at this point almost seems unlikely), have Xbox Support lock the account until something can be figured out, or something.
  6. Ace Walker Win User

Unsure if bumps exist but giving it a go.
Thema:

1. Input wrong email on Xbox, and now I'm not able to get back into it. - Similar Threads - Input wrong email

2. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  3. How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?: Fairly recently, I've had terrible upward drift on my right stick. It shows up even in the recalibration menu, but after recalibrating it still persists. I thought it was a controller issue, but...
  4. I accidentally input a gift card code to wrong account how can I get it to correct account?...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally input a gift card code to wrong account how can I get it to correct account?...: I accidentally put a gift card code to another account instead of my main one how can I transfer those 15$ to the right account thank you in advance . a1617d03-16db-45d6-afa6-1ffb7900c7d9
  5. Elite 2 Controller has wrong input when using Bluetooth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite 2 Controller has wrong input when using Bluetooth: I got one of the Halo Infinite Elite controllers recently, only just started using it but I've noticed that no matter what device I connect it to (NVIDIA Shield Pro, Surface Laptop 3 Windows 10,...
  6. Halo CE on Xbox Game Pass PC (Keyboard registering wrong input)

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo CE on Xbox Game Pass PC (Keyboard registering wrong input): When playing Halo CE, my keyboard input is registering wrong input. Example: - Pressing "A" on the keyboard causes the character to jump. - Pressing "D, S, or Spacebar" does not register any...
  7. To connect the xbox wireless controller one in the usb input with batteries inside is wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    To connect the xbox wireless controller one in the usb input with batteries inside is wrong?: Is it allowed to connect the xbox one wireless controller to the USB input with batteries inside? d13f15bd-dfb4-4e91-b293-63cf5241abab
  8. wrong input,burned the machine,

in XBoX on Consoles
    wrong input,burned the machine,: I bought the X BOX one in Amazon Japan,I am in china,how to fix it 745860e8-cc5a-4730-9468-0e07723f69ad
  9. Xbox One Controller input issues (buttons recognized as the wrong ones)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller input issues (buttons recognized as the wrong ones): KB3147458. Before this update MS fixed the issue where some games fully supporting 360 controllers wouldn't work correctly with the Xbox One controller. Wasteland 2 being one of them. The problem...
  10. Input wrong email on start up!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Input wrong email on start up!!: Hi Everyone! I got my Xbox One today, and whilst going through the startup, it prompted me to add my email address I use for my xbox. I added what I thought was my correct email address, and it...