Input lag / delay on mouse (Warzone, Modern Warfare, Fortnite) etc.

Discus and support Input lag / delay on mouse (Warzone, Modern Warfare, Fortnite) etc. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Seeing lots online about input lag / delay whilst using mouse on Warzone - I'm experiencing the same thing. Feels like some kind of mouse acceleration... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Alone-Charity-1814, May 19, 2021.

1. Input lag / delay on mouse (Warzone, Modern Warfare, Fortnite) etc.

Seeing lots online about input lag / delay whilst using mouse on Warzone - I'm experiencing the same thing. Feels like some kind of mouse acceleration / lag and input delay which makes navigating menus and playing games really unenjoyable. All in-game settings such as smoothing and acceleration disabled. Felt way better on PS5 with the same monitor/network etc so I know it's not an issue with my setup or hardware. I have also seen posts on Reddit and Youtube of people having this issue too. It feels absolutely horrible. Swapped my PS5 for the Xbox Series X for the 120hz and 1440p support, however I'm regretting it massively. Warzone on keyboard and mouse felt better at 60fps 1080p on PS5 than it does on Xbox Series X at higher frames and resolution. Works fine with the Xbox controller, just sucks on mouse. Please acknowledge and fix this Microsoft otherwise I'll be switching back to PS5/ PC. On another note, on PS5 you have option to change repeat key time on keyboard - no such thing on Xbox Series X and sometimes repeat key strokes aren't registered if pressed too quickly simultaneously. Not an issue on PS5. Please sort this!

submitted by /u/Alone-Charity-1814
    [link] [comments]

/u/Alone-Charity-1814, May 19, 2021
  2. taz1879 Win User

Call Of Duty 'Warzone' Fails to boot up. Blinking load screen

Yes, blinking warzone screen and cannot do anything (campaign for Modern Warfare, offline training etc.).
  3. richardBuckner1 Win User

Cold war warzone not launching

Warzone is on Modern warfare, the gane will switch from Cold war to modern warfare for you to play it.

Ignore the stuff below about restarting, mac addresses etc. Just another standard response not actually reading your question
  4. XBF Paul M Win User

Extreme Input Delay for Mouse on Xbox

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're experiencing some input delay while playing fortnite with a mouse. Which mouse are you currently using with the Xbox one console? As well can you try using the mouse with
    another supported game and see if the input delay is there as well? Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  5. Awesum007Skechy Win User

Cold war warzone not launching

? There is a warzone for cold war right?

Do you understand my problem? Please help..

I uninstalled modern warfare.

,launch cold war, went to warzone and it still took me to the modern warfare warzone,..

I thought there was a new warzone map for cold war and it had zombies...??
  6. Peter Greenway Win User

Campaign not available in free (Xbox live) Call of Duty Modern Warfare

I'm sorry, but this is thee Most misleading piece of advertising I have ever seen.

On the Store is clearly states

Call of Duty: Warzone

Includes:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

When you download it requires campaign download. When you load up Warzone it takes you to an additional download page for Warzone and Modern Warfare II. Yet still requires you to pay.

Sorry but this needs correcting, at no point, anywhere does it state that all you get is Warzone. Why add, includes Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II if it doesn't. You need to either change this description to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Warzone or your clearly in breach of false advertising.

Regards
Thema:

Input lag / delay on mouse (Warzone, Modern Warfare, Fortnite) etc.

1. Input lag / delay on mouse (Warzone, Modern Warfare, Fortnite) etc. - Similar Threads - Input lag delay

2. Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming: I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of delay. Strangely enough, I don't have this...
  3. Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.: I recently built a new pc and have gone from Windows 10 to Windows 11 in the process. I am using the same controller as I was on my old pc that worked perfectly, but this time after about a minute...
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter V2 having input lag and delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Adapter V2 having input lag and delay: Hi there! In October, I purchased another Xbox Carbon Controller plus a new Xbox Adapter. I gave me previous Xbox Carbon Controller and adapter to my brother. Thing is, my previous wireless...
  5. Fortnite lag spikes and input lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite lag spikes and input lag: I play fortnite competitive and been having problems with inputlag and lag spikes My pc and xbox are both experiencing the same problems when I'm in game, I don't play any other games competitive...
  6. remote gaming input lag with fortnite and warzone only the rest of the games are fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    remote gaming input lag with fortnite and warzone only the rest of the games are fine: so in the past ive used remote play with my xbox and it worked fine but now after some time when i remote play and play fortnite or warzone 2 my controller has way too much input lag icant move in...
  7. Input lag from series x controller on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Input lag from series x controller on pc: when i use the rechargable battery (first-party not third party) i get input lag and joystick drift. this doesn't happen when i use regular batteries or plug the controller in to my pc. I have...
  8. Input Lag Remote Play on Series X but not on older consoles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Input Lag Remote Play on Series X but not on older consoles.: Hi, I had a problem for quite some times, I used to be able to Remote play on my pc from both my two older xboxs, ( OG xbox one, And an Xbox One X ) both of those machine will remote play to my...
  9. Controller Delay/input lag?? Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Delay/input lag?? Problem: Is anyone just having a delay or input lag in general? I play nba2k22 and my character seems slow/choppy and sometimes will randomly stop and I can’t control him for a second. submitted by...
  10. Gears 3 Terrible Input Delay/Lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 3 Terrible Input Delay/Lag: Gears 3 has completely fine inputs relating to buttons on the controller like the a button and b button. Unfortunately, when you move the analog sticks there is quite a bit of delay. I don't see...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fortnite xbox series s mouse and keyboard input delay

2. xbox one mouse delay

3. warzone mouse input lag sorunu

4. warzone input lag xbox series s,
  5. warzone ps5 input lag