input delay problem all of a sudden series x

Discus and support input delay problem all of a sudden series x in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since a couple days ago i have experiencing some input delay on games(i play r6 and cod mainly). I didn’t change anything with my setup or settings. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/professionalplaya, Mar 16, 2023.

1. input delay problem all of a sudden series x

Since a couple days ago i have experiencing some input delay on games(i play r6 and cod mainly). I didn’t change anything with my setup or settings. I have a feeling it my the controller but im not sure. Anyone got an idea on why this is happening?

submitted by /u/professionalplaya
    [link] [comments]

/u/professionalplaya, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Simon Ralph Win User

Xbox series s- huge input delay 2022

Yeh mate. My theory is like 1% of Xbox series x or s have a problem. I had Xbox one and used it for 7 years with no noticeable delay. When I got this Xbox felt great. All of a sudden it’s got some delay, not much, but some. Did you buy a new Xbox? I’m going to buy a series s.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Noticeable input delay all of a sudden.

4. LucicaOnXbox Win User

Ok i see. But hypothetically if that doesn’t work what should i do? Buy a new one?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Sorry for that and as the last resort, we may need to reset the console removing everything. This will uninstall all of your games and apps but you can reinstall them later on.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for that. Can you please disconnect it first, then perform a power cycle, after that check if the issue is still occurring, and keep the headset disconnected.
Thema:

input delay problem all of a sudden series x

1. input delay problem all of a sudden series x - Similar Threads - input delay problem

2. How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?: I have been dealing with an mysterious and irritating input delay with my Xboxes for the past 3 years. I do not know what else to do to fix this issue. I have literally gone through EVERY...
  3. Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox: I have an Xbox series s and I want to play with keyboard mouse. I have a black razer viper and some office hp keyboard. I experience input delay from the mouse but not much from the keyboard. So...
  4. Mouse and Keyboard high input delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard high input delay: So I've been using my Xbox for a while, and decided to start using my mouse and keyboard, but I noticed a ton of input delay. Is there a way to fix it? 9e96422c-febe-4bd0-884d-2ffadcfb9158
  5. Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...: Hello. Whenever I use KBM on Xbox there is a lot of input delay in games. I am using an Xbox One S. What can I do to fix it? a9c1bd97-5324-4387-b0cf-061c94be57e2
  6. Input delay on all my Xboxes and my Ps5 help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Input delay on all my Xboxes and my Ps5 help: Starting around Early 2023 I noticed this slight “offness” to my game where it would feel slightly delayed and when I moved my crosshair it would move further than expected and kinda feel delayed...
  7. Xbox Wireless Adapter V2 having input lag and delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Adapter V2 having input lag and delay: Hi there! In October, I purchased another Xbox Carbon Controller plus a new Xbox Adapter. I gave me previous Xbox Carbon Controller and adapter to my brother. Thing is, my previous wireless...
  8. How to fix random input delay when using xbox controller connected to a windows pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix random input delay when using xbox controller connected to a windows pc?: My controller will randomly have massive input lag, and the buttons seem to hold their input. I have tried reinstalling my bluetooth drivers, updating controller firmware with Xbox Accesories,...
  9. Input delay since ui update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Input delay since ui update.: Hi all,since the latest ui update I've had bad input delay on my new Series X. Tried all trouble shooting advice even down to factory resetting the console. Console and controller are up to...
  10. Controller Delay/input lag?? Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Delay/input lag?? Problem: Is anyone just having a delay or input lag in general? I play nba2k22 and my character seems slow/choppy and sometimes will randomly stop and I can’t control him for a second. submitted by...