Input Delay on Mouse and keyboard on Xbox one

Discus and support Input Delay on Mouse and keyboard on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have extremely noticeable input delay while on keyboard and mouse on my Xbox one. Is there a fix 9103e026-7679-4be2-8ef5-71e729d1c2ab Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshCostica, Jul 10, 2022.

1. JoshCostica
    JoshCostica Guest

I have extremely noticeable input delay while on keyboard and mouse on my Xbox one. Is there a fix

:)

JoshCostica, Jul 10, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

There is always input delay because games on Xbox and other consoles aren't designed for keyboard and mouse and to even the odds it's built in by developers to stop cheating
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

mouse and keyboard fortnite

There have been some reports of Fortnite Xbox One players experiencing input latency when using a mouse and keyboard; a delay between moving the mouse and a subsequent on-screen action.

If you have multiple mice in the home, switching it out could be a temporary fix until the issue is properly addressed
  4. FN Swaps Win User

Is it just me or is the input delay for mouse and keyboard makes games like fortnite unplayable

Yes ive tried everything i could find on the internet i bought 100$ keyboard and mouse cause i thought my last one was just bad but the input delay is still the same
  5. Swift Oldboy Win User

The game of Dautless can be played with a Keyboard & Mouse on Xbox One?

Unfortunately it does not register the Mouse and Keyboard input for Xbox One.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You're welcome JoshCostica

If possible, try using a different keyboard and mouse just to test.

Also I can advise you other two things more to try in case you want to give it a shot:

1. Factory reset your console but keeping games and apps
    Open Settings > System > Console info > reset and then select keep my games and apps

2. Perform an offline update for your console. In that way Xbox system will be updated from scratch.
    For this you need a USB and PC to format it and transfer files provided in the link below (with steps):

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
Thema:

1. Input Delay on Mouse and keyboard on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Input Delay Mouse

2. Elite Series 2 input delay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 input delay issue: I bought my Elite Series 2 about 4 months ago, it was working like a charm and I haven't noticed any issues with it and it happened to be my favourite controller. But about a week ago, all of a...
  3. How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?: I have been dealing with an mysterious and irritating input delay with my Xboxes for the past 3 years. I do not know what else to do to fix this issue. I have literally gone through EVERY...
  4. Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox: I have an Xbox series s and I want to play with keyboard mouse. I have a black razer viper and some office hp keyboard. I experience input delay from the mouse but not much from the keyboard. So...
  5. Mouse and Keyboard high input delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard high input delay: So I've been using my Xbox for a while, and decided to start using my mouse and keyboard, but I noticed a ton of input delay. Is there a way to fix it? 9e96422c-febe-4bd0-884d-2ffadcfb9158
  6. Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...: Hello. Whenever I use KBM on Xbox there is a lot of input delay in games. I am using an Xbox One S. What can I do to fix it? a9c1bd97-5324-4387-b0cf-061c94be57e2
  7. Input delay on all my Xboxes and my Ps5 help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Input delay on all my Xboxes and my Ps5 help: Starting around Early 2023 I noticed this slight “offness” to my game where it would feel slightly delayed and when I moved my crosshair it would move further than expected and kinda feel delayed...
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter V2 having input lag and delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Adapter V2 having input lag and delay: Hi there! In October, I purchased another Xbox Carbon Controller plus a new Xbox Adapter. I gave me previous Xbox Carbon Controller and adapter to my brother. Thing is, my previous wireless...
  9. I know by default xboxs always have an input delay for keyboard and mouse but is there a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I know by default xboxs always have an input delay for keyboard and mouse but is there a...: I don't know what this part is for 7746c636-1686-4359-8002-c1715a3f7ca1
  10. Xbox Series S Mouse Input Delay.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Mouse Input Delay.: I have an xbox series s. I bought it because it has keyboard mouse support. There is no problem with the keyboard input. However, when I slide the mouse, it is extremely delayed. I know that the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delay with mouse on xbox