Injustice Gods Among Us, troubleshooting

Discus and support Injustice Gods Among Us, troubleshooting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got Injust Gods Among Us cause i really liked the game. Anyways, i bought a few of the bundles for it like skins, season pass, and other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OohWhoops, Aug 19, 2020.

1. OohWhoops
    OohWhoops Guest

I recently got Injust Gods Among Us cause i really liked the game. Anyways, i bought a few of the bundles for it like skins, season pass, and other suff. As soon as i try logging into the game it states, “Disconnected from Xbox Live”. So, i tried my best
    to uninstall and reinstall the game, i even restarted/turned off the xbox and unpluged it. I also looked at my internet connection and it was great, so i would like to know what is going on?! Ive done everything but nothing is resolved, i put $20+ Into the
    game. I want to play it but if the servers are not working on the game, im probably going to ask for a refund, which is a shame cause thats personally my favorite fighting game.

:)

OohWhoops, Aug 19, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Are you playing injustice through an xbox 360 or xbox one? If you are on xbox one load the game and press the menu and view buttons together. When the screen pops up see if you are signed in. If you aren't there should be an option to reconnect to xbox
    live. I haven't read anything about the online servers being shut down so they should still work.
  3. Zero Foxtrot Win User

Games you are looking forward to in 2013

Injustice Gods Among US

Star Wars 1313
  4. MVRK HNTR Win User

Injustice: Gods Among Us

The YouTube video was removed so
    CLICK HERE
    to view the trailer.
  5. Juxtapose13 Win User

Injustice Gods Among Us

Injustice: Gods Among Us will be played at various future tournaments.
  6. IntenseJames Win User

Injustice Gods Among Us should give us Two Face and Penguin as DLC Characters

That's DC vs DC lol which is Injustice Gods Among Us ;)
Thema:

1. Injustice Gods Among Us, troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Injustice Gods Among

2. God Save A Queen an offense?

in XBoX on Windows
    God Save A Queen an offense?: Why does writing "God Save The Queen" an offense according to Xbox enforcement? I m British, we have a Queen, she passed away last year, who did I offend when I post my grief...
  3. Injustice 2 Edition Discrepancy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice 2 Edition Discrepancy: I recently reinstalled Injustice 2 and noticed between the game's files and my Xbox the editions are different, and I can't play DLC characters because of it. The game loads and plays as...
  4. Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...: Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 can't download even though I own the Injustice 2 legendary edition? I try to install it but I cant click it, and I tried to see it in my billing...
  5. Issues downloading Injustice Legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues downloading Injustice Legendary Edition: I purchased the MK11 Ultimate + Injustice Legendary Edition Bundle. MK11 is working perfectly, but on the other hand, Injustice is just showing me the standard version and asking me to purchase...
  6. I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...: I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try to use the characters and new skins asked me to buy again dlcs can I have assistance please ?...
  7. I downloaded Injustice 2 but I downloaded standard instead of the legendary edition on pc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded Injustice 2 but I downloaded standard instead of the legendary edition on pc...: So I downloaded injustice 2 on my pc. I have injustice 2 legendary edition but I accidently downloaded the standard edition on my pc and it wont let me access the DLC's, and I don't have my...
  8. Injustice only on PC in Romania?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice only on PC in Romania?: I bought Injustice 2 from the official xbox website in romania and it says that its pc only but not xbox? Why is that since all injustice version outside of romania support xbox one (the console...
  9. I bought injustice 2 legendary edition pc version on Xbox. When I installed the game the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought injustice 2 legendary edition pc version on Xbox. When I installed the game the...: I bought injustice 2 legendary edition pc version on Xbox. When I installed the game the DLCs that are supposed to come with it are not showing in-game. Why is that and is there any solution?...
  10. Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 downloading even though i own the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 downloading even though i own the...: I have had this bundle for quite a while now and never downloaded injustice 2 on my pc until yesterday, when I can't download any of the DLC for injustice 2 on top of the standard version being...