Injustice: Gods Among Us profile player rank reset?!

Discus and support Injustice: Gods Among Us profile player rank reset?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Injustice multiplayer this weekend. When I was randomly switching and signing in a different player profile for my second controller for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Briskyyy2913, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Briskyyy2913
    Briskyyy2913 Guest

I was playing Injustice multiplayer this weekend. When I was randomly switching and signing in a different player profile for my second controller for my friend and my profile switched into the second controller and it went to Lvl. 1 instead of lvl. 41!
    Please help!!! I lost everything and I feel like giving up! :'(

Currently, I'm starting over Story Mode and now lvl. 14. However, the characters I bought are still there and on Injustice.com, the number of fights, etc. are gone but not the number of battles of my characters.

https://www.injustice.com/en/stats/xbox/

I also checked my system and the game. Everything's still there. Everything and also my achievements. It's just the level and the hero card items that are gone. Injustice: Gods Among Us profile player rank reset?! :( and the progress.

Please help! What should I do?!

:)

Briskyyy2913, Dec 8, 2014
  2. Compatibility Xbox ONE

Hi, I have a question. Can I play the game Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition (Xbox 360) Xbox One? Although compatibility is for Injustice: Gods Among Us (Xbox 360)?

MannaParolek955, Dec 8, 2014
  3. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    Injustice Gods Among Us should give us new stages to play on.

Injustice Gods Among Us should give us new stages to play on.

IntenseJames, Dec 8, 2014
  4. Rogstah Junior Win User

Repopulate great games.

injustice: Gods among us definitely needs more players it's sad because it's a great game
  5. Zero Foxtrot Win User

Games you are looking forward to in 2013

Injustice Gods Among US

Star Wars 1313
  6. MVRK HNTR Win User

Injustice: Gods Among Us

The YouTube video was removed so
    CLICK HERE
    to view the trailer.
  7. Juxtapose13 Win User

Injustice Gods Among Us

Injustice: Gods Among Us will be played at various future tournaments.
  8. IntenseJames Win User

Injustice Gods Among Us should give us Two Face and Penguin as DLC Characters

That's DC vs DC lol which is Injustice Gods Among Us ;)
Thema:

1. Injustice: Gods Among Us profile player rank reset?! - Similar Threads - Injustice Gods Among

2. God Save A Queen an offense?

in XBoX on Windows
    God Save A Queen an offense?: Why does writing "God Save The Queen" an offense according to Xbox enforcement? I m British, we have a Queen, she passed away last year, who did I offend when I post my grief...
  3. Injustice 2 Edition Discrepancy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice 2 Edition Discrepancy: I recently reinstalled Injustice 2 and noticed between the game's files and my Xbox the editions are different, and I can't play DLC characters because of it. The game loads and plays as...
  4. Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...: Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 can't download even though I own the Injustice 2 legendary edition? I try to install it but I cant click it, and I tried to see it in my billing...
  5. Issues downloading Injustice Legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues downloading Injustice Legendary Edition: I purchased the MK11 Ultimate + Injustice Legendary Edition Bundle. MK11 is working perfectly, but on the other hand, Injustice is just showing me the standard version and asking me to purchase...
  6. I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...: I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try to use the characters and new skins asked me to buy again dlcs can I have assistance please ?...
  7. I downloaded Injustice 2 but I downloaded standard instead of the legendary edition on pc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded Injustice 2 but I downloaded standard instead of the legendary edition on pc...: So I downloaded injustice 2 on my pc. I have injustice 2 legendary edition but I accidently downloaded the standard edition on my pc and it wont let me access the DLC's, and I don't have my...
  8. Injustice only on PC in Romania?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice only on PC in Romania?: I bought Injustice 2 from the official xbox website in romania and it says that its pc only but not xbox? Why is that since all injustice version outside of romania support xbox one (the console...
  9. I bought injustice 2 legendary edition pc version on Xbox. When I installed the game the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought injustice 2 legendary edition pc version on Xbox. When I installed the game the...: I bought injustice 2 legendary edition pc version on Xbox. When I installed the game the DLCs that are supposed to come with it are not showing in-game. Why is that and is there any solution?...
  10. Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 downloading even though i own the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 downloading even though i own the...: I have had this bundle for quite a while now and never downloaded injustice 2 on my pc until yesterday, when I can't download any of the DLC for injustice 2 on top of the standard version being...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition ps4 account resseting