Injustice: Gods Among Us free on xbox + some others too :)

Discus and support Injustice: Gods Among Us free on xbox + some others too :) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; just letting you know the following is free (the 360 game) (available on ps4 and steam for free too.) Injustice: Gods Among Us edit also looks like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tezzarrific, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Tezzarrific
    Tezzarrific Guest

just letting you know the following is free (the 360 game) (available on ps4 and steam for free too.)

Injustice: Gods Among Us

edit

also looks like the following are still free too.

Injustice: Gods Among Us free on xbox + some others too :) [​IMG]

:)

Tezzarrific, Jun 26, 2020
  2. CavalierShip7 Win User

Hi, i was aware it was for a limited time only.
  3. Sarawr 98 Win User

Its not expired for me... its still coming up free if anyones wanting it i would suggest grabbing it while you can
  4. MonoStreah Win User

Welp.. this is lovely.

Still free for me, and I hope they are BC.
  5. MateSpianSVK Win User

It is still available today..
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Injustice is free for a little while, the others are much longer, they are great games!
Thema:

1. Injustice: Gods Among Us free on xbox + some others too :) - Similar Threads - Injustice Gods Among

2. God Save A Queen an offense?

in XBoX on Windows
    God Save A Queen an offense?: Why does writing "God Save The Queen" an offense according to Xbox enforcement? I m British, we have a Queen, she passed away last year, who did I offend when I post my grief...
  3. Injustice 2 Edition Discrepancy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice 2 Edition Discrepancy: I recently reinstalled Injustice 2 and noticed between the game's files and my Xbox the editions are different, and I can't play DLC characters because of it. The game loads and plays as...
  4. Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...: Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 can't download even though I own the Injustice 2 legendary edition? I try to install it but I cant click it, and I tried to see it in my billing...
  5. Issues downloading Injustice Legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues downloading Injustice Legendary Edition: I purchased the MK11 Ultimate + Injustice Legendary Edition Bundle. MK11 is working perfectly, but on the other hand, Injustice is just showing me the standard version and asking me to purchase...
  6. I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...: I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try to use the characters and new skins asked me to buy again dlcs can I have assistance please ?...
  7. I downloaded Injustice 2 but I downloaded standard instead of the legendary edition on pc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded Injustice 2 but I downloaded standard instead of the legendary edition on pc...: So I downloaded injustice 2 on my pc. I have injustice 2 legendary edition but I accidently downloaded the standard edition on my pc and it wont let me access the DLC's, and I don't have my...
  8. Injustice only on PC in Romania?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice only on PC in Romania?: I bought Injustice 2 from the official xbox website in romania and it says that its pc only but not xbox? Why is that since all injustice version outside of romania support xbox one (the console...
  9. I bought injustice 2 legendary edition pc version on Xbox. When I installed the game the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought injustice 2 legendary edition pc version on Xbox. When I installed the game the...: I bought injustice 2 legendary edition pc version on Xbox. When I installed the game the DLCs that are supposed to come with it are not showing in-game. Why is that and is there any solution?...
  10. Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 downloading even though i own the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 downloading even though i own the...: I have had this bundle for quite a while now and never downloaded injustice 2 on my pc until yesterday, when I can't download any of the DLC for injustice 2 on top of the standard version being...