Initiate advanced exchange on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Initiate advanced exchange on Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Like a lot of people my Xbox Series X that I fought really hard to get is broken. I was finally able to get support to respond but they keep trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aweaver6142, Nov 18, 2020.

1. aweaver6142
    aweaver6142 Guest

Like a lot of people my Xbox Series X that I fought really hard to get is broken. I was finally able to get support to respond but they keep trying to call me when I am working. The support rep mentions in the email that advanced exchange is an option
    but there doesnt appear to be any way to initiate that online. How do I do that?

:)

aweaver6142, Nov 18, 2020
  2. WOGwald Win User

Game disc doesn't spin

same problem. I have initiated an Advanced Exchange.
  3. John Karlovich Win User

Advanced Exchange

Unless the Advanced Exchange they send you is a refurbished brick that doesn't even get past the initial mandatory update.
  4. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Will it continue to launch for the Xbox One after the Series X?

Ideally xbox series x games will run on xbox one and the series x indefinitely. I remember seeing that the game's would work on both consoles initially.
  5. Xbox Live User Win User

Game disc doesn't spin

I have also initiated a advance exchange, do suggest everyone with the same problem do the same once the external hdd compatibility update comes out.
  6. JillLynch Win User

Faulty Series X

Hi,

He said the refurb was if they couldn't fix it, so I'd be waiting a week or two and then receiving my fixed Series X back or a refurb. Truly thought they'd send a new one upon receipt of our faulty one, or as mentioned in other posts offer the Advanced Exchange :(
Thema:

1. Initiate advanced exchange on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Initiate advanced exchange

2. SmartGlass 2.0 the X^2 Initiative(X Squared)

in XboX Insiders
    SmartGlass 2.0 the X^2 Initiative(X Squared): Xbox and Microsoft should create a 1st party mobile controller similar to the Backbone, Razor, and other examples whereas the phone is in the center of the controller. (I feel sorry for the people...
  3. I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...: I got this email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated my refund request providing a reference number and everything. I compared the email that I received this morning to a previous...
  4. Help with Xbox series s that won’t do the initial update

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xbox series s that won’t do the initial update: Got a new Xbox series s and when I go to do the first update it has me do the update will not go through and stays at 1% it is a 1.4 Gb update submitted by /u/Viper6851 [link] [comments]
  5. User save storage could not be initialized. Error code: 0x80004004

in XBoX Games and Apps
    User save storage could not be initialized. Error code: 0x80004004: I have been playing Starfield in my console, a Xbox One X, through the Cloud Gaming for a while now and have been having some connection issues in which the game would crash in the middle...
  6. I have a problem when trying to initialize starfield on game pass pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem when trying to initialize starfield on game pass pc: Hi, I installed Starfield on my E: drive because i dont have enough space. But when im trying to launch the game this error pops up: ''C:\Program...
  7. Starfield Xbox series s user storage could not be initialized error code 0x80004004

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Xbox series s user storage could not be initialized error code 0x80004004: I have put in multiple hours into the game and all of a sudden got this error message I have tried everything from restarting my Xbox uninstalling the game resetting my cash and I have checked my...
  8. FIFA23: The program encountered C0000089 at 00001D92 during initialization.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA23: The program encountered C0000089 at 00001D92 during initialization.: Hello there! I get this error whenever I try to open FIFA23 using whatever platform.. The error message: "The program encountered C0000089 at 00001D92 during initialization. Indicates the...
  9. Is it possible to link my Epic Games account to Fortnite after skipping it during initial...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to link my Epic Games account to Fortnite after skipping it during initial...: When I first played Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming, I accidentally skipped linking my Epic Games account. Is there a way I could still link it anyway, or reset the game progress on Xbox Cloud...
  10. XBOX Remote Play won't initiate on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Remote Play won't initiate on PC: I have a current ultimate game pass subscription My XBOX is fully updated Remote Play is set up properly on my XBOX While on my home network, I'm able to initiate a remote play session on my...