Informazioni su ea access per xbox one [Translation - About EA access for Xbox One]
Discus and support Informazioni su ea access per xbox one [Translation - About EA access for Xbox One] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Buongiorno, volevo sapere se per abbonarmi a ea access accettano la postepay (circuito visa). Ho chiesto ad un operatore nella chat ma dice che... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chiara.demi, Sep 17, 2018.
Thema:
Informazioni su ea access per xbox one [Translation - About EA access for Xbox One]
Loading...
-
Informazioni su ea access per xbox one [Translation - About EA access for Xbox One] - Similar Threads - Informazioni access per
-
How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update
in XboX InsidersHow to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]... -
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?
in XboX InsidersHow do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited.... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Informazioni -[Translation - Information]
in XBoX on ConsolesInformazioni -[Translation - Information]: Scusate ma da ieri non riesco più ad accedere ai server di fifa 19 a qualcuno succede la stessa cosa? Grazie... -[Translation - Sorry but since yesterday I can no longer access fifa 19 servers... -
Informazioni
in XBoX Sales and PromoInformazioni: Buongiorno Ho fatto una ricarica di 15 euro Ma volevo fare un acquisto di xbox game pass Ma non posso Perché? Cosa devo fare ? Ho 15€ caricati Quando provo qua dal mio account mi... -
Informazioni
in XBoX on ConsolesInformazioni: Salve ho da poco aquistato un monitor 4k HDR da affiancare alla Xbox one x, siccome il monitor per essere sfruttato al 100% vorrebbe il collegamento tramite displayport e non tramite hdmi, la mia...