Informations on 4K 120hz VRR flickering bug please

Discus and support Informations on 4K 120hz VRR flickering bug please in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi there, Concerns SeriesX Can we please have more informations on this topic as this is very problematic. My 55inch C9 is suffering a strange... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lephilou, Nov 30, 2020.

1. /u/lephilou
    /u/lephilou Guest

Hi there,

Concerns SeriesX

Can we please have more informations on this topic as this is very problematic. My 55inch C9 is suffering a strange artefact (not related to Live+ LG setting) and we need to know if Microsoft knows why some of us get this issue (concerning the C9 some people are reporting not being affected) and if they will solve it. Will we have to return our console, our tvs for repair or wait for a firmware...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRZczkqX2oo&feature=emb_logo

Thank you

ps: list of SeriesX issues

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...s/221c9d7f-dc91-4067-ba81-33ab671179b5?auth=1

submitted by /u/lephilou
    [link] [comments]

/u/lephilou, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Why won’t it run 120 hertz

you do not need hdmi 2.1 for 120hz on any of the new consoles, please please please stop mis informing people this way.

you need hdmi 2.1 just for 4K and 120hz with VRR.

1080p and 1440 120hz does not need hdmi 2.1

@op your monitor supports 144hz but does not list 120hz in its edid which the xbox requires to select that.
  3. Ignroavo Win User

Xbox One X VRR Issue

I had the same issue using a Denon hdmi 2.1 AVR. I solved it using VRR with 120hz, but I have a hdmi 2.1 tv and a Series X, not One X. I guess you are stuck with 4k without vrr or full hd 120 and vrr. Another solution is to connect the Xbox directly to the tv and use arc/earc for audio, but One X does not support 4k 120hz, so you are stuck with full hd 120 if you use vrr.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Is Xbox series s better with HDMI 1.4 monitor or HDMI 2.0 monitor and how different in terms of gaming

hdmi 1.4b supports 120hz vrr for your console, should be no difference, only when going to 1440p and 4k then you will need 2.0 and 2.1 for 4k 120.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

xbox series x not recognizing 4K at 60 fps

Hi,

Your TV is working normally and supports 4K/60.

The up to native 1080 at 120 FPS is not a glitch. The vizio p65-f1 can actually do 120Hz at 1080P. This why this is here. However, don't get too excited. While 120Hz is supported, the TV does not do VRR (variable refresh rate). Without VRR, a 120Hz refresh
    will not be smooth for gaming.
  6. Rako�� Win User

4k 120fps

I have a samsung q70t tv contains hdmi 2.1 vrr 120hz and will the games run in 4k 120fps for example warzone or cold war
Thema:

1. Informations on 4K 120hz VRR flickering bug please - Similar Threads - Informations 120hz VRR

2. Is purchase history specific to log in information or console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is purchase history specific to log in information or console?: We have many charges from xbox on our bank account. Our son said he didn't make the purchaes and that his friend probably did because he shared his log in information with his friend. We see the...
  3. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...
  4. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...
  5. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  6. Im trying to play minecraft and there is error connection refused no further information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play minecraft and there is error connection refused no further information: When trying to connect to a minecraft server that my friends normaly can play i cant, it doest even show this server as online, even if it is. I already tried changing dns, setting up windows...
  7. I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...: My card keeps getting monthly charges somehow and I want it to please stop and how do I get any of my money back for what I did not approve of. 3f5ab2d9-65aa-452d-aca7-142746911de0
  8. I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.: I am having issues accessing my old xbox account. i cannot reach support, the account is locked, and I do not have my contact information any longer. May sound skeptical, but I have more than...
  9. Microsoft account information was all changed. How else can I recover?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account information was all changed. How else can I recover?: Hello My microsoft account was taken. The email was switched and the number was deleted. I have no other way to sign in that Microsoft is asking for to get it back. Is there any other sign of hope...
  10. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e