info on migrating saves from 360 to xbox one

Discus and support info on migrating saves from 360 to xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I recently bought an Xbox One and I'm wondering if there's a way to do the following: I had Borderlands 2, Borderlands Pre-Sequel for the 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LiasKwokLai, Dec 12, 2017.

1. LiasKwokLai
    LiasKwokLai Guest

Hi all,

I recently bought an Xbox One and I'm wondering if there's a way to do the following: I had Borderlands 2, Borderlands Pre-Sequel for the 360 and I bought the Handsome Collection for Xbox One that has both those games. Are those games' saves interchangeable
    across 360 & X1 using a Xbox Live Gold subscription?

Also, I was playing these games with a friend (couch co-op) and he made a local profile in my 360 with his progress. Now he also has an xbox one and we were wondering if he can somehow merge that x360 profile (savegames + achievements) with the one he has
    for xbox one, and if we can continue those x360 games we saved in my 360 console to my new x1 console.

Thanks.

:)

LiasKwokLai, Dec 12, 2017
  2. How do I move my 360 saves to my Xbox One without using the cloud?

Please review the article on migrating to Xbox One, this will also tell you what can and cannot be migrated.

Switching from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Dec 12, 2017
  3. OpticalGrain
    OpticalGrain Guest
    Migrating Xbox info from one Microsoft to another

Hi,

let's see how I explain this. I started playing Xbox 360 eight ago on my father's account by mistake. For that time, it was new for me that my console had to be linked to any other online source. When I realized it, several time passed and I didn't give
    it too much importance because he didn't use it very much.

I bought a XONE by myself and continued using his account because there was all my data. Then things have changed and it is giving more and more problems, because it's affecting our accounts (His use of Windows, hotmail, my use of Xbox...).

CORE QUESTION: Is there a way I can migrate the XBOX data of his account to mine? If not, I'm fine about losing achievements and some saves (well, this part not so much), but I have games in it too. Is there a way
    to transfer anything?

I hope the question is not too complex and there's a different solution than "start over".

Thanks,

Thom. (Real xbox user lol)

OpticalGrain, Dec 12, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

he would have together xbox gold them upload his saves to.cloud saves on the offine profile by joining xbox live on that profile

That means an new account and no.game saves don't transfer

ngocphi, Dec 12, 2017
  5. LiasKwokLai
    LiasKwokLai Guest
    Ah ok thanks. So, we simply finish them up in 360 :-/

6. LiasKwokLai
    LiasKwokLai Guest
    wait, can we merge his 360 profile & saves with his new xbox one profile??? He has an Xbox live Gold account in his xbox one

7. You can not merge accounts so he would have to follow the steps in this
    Link
    to turn an offline profile into a live profile then he would have to join gold on that profile for his saves to be put up to the cloud then he would be able to sign in with that profile on his xbox one and go into the game and it will synch the saves
    in the cloud with his xbox 360 profile that he now downloaded to the one and he would be able to continue on from there.

But again he would not be able to merge the 2 accounts together.

steeledwand7664, Nov 1, 2018
  8. LiasKwokLai Win User

he would have together xbox gold them upload his saves to.cloud saves
    wait, can we merge his 360 profile & saves with his new xbox one profile??? He has an Xbox live Gold account in his xbox one
  9. LiasKwokLai Win User

he would have together xbox gold them upload his saves to.cloud saves on the offine profile by joining xbox live on that profile

Ah ok thanks. So, we simply finish them up in 360 :-/
  10. ngocphi Win User

11. steeledwand7664 Win User

You can not merge accounts so he would have to follow the steps in this
    Link
    to turn an offline profile into a live profile then he would have to join gold on that profile for his saves to be put up to the cloud then he would be able to sign in with that profile on his xbox one and go into the game and it will synch the saves
    in the cloud with his xbox 360 profile that he now downloaded to the one and he would be able to continue on from there.

But again he would not be able to merge the 2 accounts together.
  12. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

How do I move my 360 saves to my Xbox One without using the cloud?

Thema:

1. info on migrating saves from 360 to xbox one - Similar Threads - info migrating saves

2. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  3. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in XBoX on Windows
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I am trying to add a card as a new payment method on my Microsoft account, but it doesn’t work. It marks the name in red and displays ”Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for...
  4. How to read "File Info" for a game

in XboX Insiders
    How to read "File Info" for a game: Hello everyone, Sorry if this isn't allowed here or if this is common knowledge but I'm Inquiring as to if anyone knows how to or has a link to a document explaining exactly what the information...
  5. developer xbox info

in XBoX on Windows
    developer xbox info: Hi, Can someone give me an info if there is a sandbox to test achievements for developed apps with UWP on XBOX ? Thank you! 3e082bc9-dfe2-4016-b7cd-01c0bb9b2068
  6. Info about changing my router security protocol

in XBoX on Consoles
    Info about changing my router security protocol: Why doesn't Xbox one accept my wi-fi f248937a-345f-4bff-a574-3abeb6a59da4
  7. My xbox randomly disconnects and says “service info unavailable”

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox randomly disconnects and says “service info unavailable”: This has been happening for a few weeks I don’t know why this happens ive tried resetting my xbox and wifi but it just doesn’t work. It randomly disconnects and ive been trying to find a solution...
  8. How can I get into my epic games info through Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get into my epic games info through Xbox: I cant manage to get into my epic games account but I can get into the xbox account just fine I don't have the Authinicator for the epic games account but do have it for the xbox account because...
  9. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  10. New account same log in info

in XBoX Accessibility
    New account same log in info: So i my dad made me a account back in 2018 and in 2020 after he passed i didnt have the password but just now i found it and i tried logging in and it made a new account what happened?...