Ineligible for Game Pass Quest for September

Discus and support Ineligible for Game Pass Quest for September in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I recently redeemed a one month code for Xbox Game Pass to participate in this month's Game Pass Quest, and when I go to check my quest status... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mike Pitch, Sep 19, 2018.

  1. Mike Pitch
    Mike Pitch Guest

    Ineligible for Game Pass Quest for September


    Hello,

    I recently redeemed a one month code for Xbox Game Pass to participate in this month's Game Pass Quest, and when I go to check my quest status on the site it says "Sorry about that… It looks like you are not eligible for this quest."

    As far as I can tell, I should be eligible.

    Please review this so that I may enter in a timely manner.

    Thanks,



    :)
     
    Mike Pitch, Sep 19, 2018
    #1
  2. PrimePikachu
    PrimePikachu Guest
    Xbox GamePass Quest

    too qualify for the quest was I supposed to have Game Pass before September because I got game pass to do the quest and Cannot find it in my Game pass tab also when I try to check progress its says quest ineligible and I have already gotten 5 achievements
     
    PrimePikachu, Sep 19, 2018
    #2
  3. Game Pass Quest September

    Hello i am having issues with the quest for September which has to do with the MCC and when i try to check my progress on the quest it says i am "ineligible for this quest" i have Xbox gold and game pass, so im not sure why its saying that. Could it be
    because i owned MCC digital before it came to game pass
     
    Solo Mad Hatter, Sep 19, 2018
    #3
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

    Ineligible for Game Pass Quest for September

    Keep in mind that to be eligible for the game pass quest you should be "Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.), Canada (excluding Quebec) & the United Kingdom, 18 years or older"
     
    M3tal Daz3, Sep 19, 2018
    #4
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    In that case contact xbox support to check this out for youIneligible for Game Pass Quest for September :(Moderator Removed-Personal Information) if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support
     
    M3tal Daz3, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. PrimePikachu Win User

    Xbox GamePass Quest

    too qualify for the quest was I supposed to have Game Pass before September because I got game pass to do the quest and Cannot find it in my Game pass tab also when I try to check progress its says quest ineligible and I have already gotten 5 achievements
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Ineligible for Game Pass Quest for September

    In that case contact xbox support to check this out for you:(Moderator Removed-Personal Information) if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Ineligible for Game Pass Quest for September

    Keep in mind that to be eligible for the game pass quest you should be "Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.), Canada (excluding Quebec) & the United Kingdom, 18 years or older"
  9. IAmSpartachris1 Win User

    Ineligible for quests?

    An answer would be great. Any time now.
  10. nol95 Win User

    Xbox Gold Quests for September 2018 rewards not received.

    The end of the September Gold Quests was October 15th, and it has been far over the 4-6 weeks stated. I am not a member of Game Pass, and am only talking about the Gold Quests.
Thema:

Ineligible for Game Pass Quest for September

Loading...
  1. Ineligible for Game Pass Quest for September - Similar Threads - Ineligible Game Pass

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get unbanned while being ineligible for an appeal?: I’m really annoyed at the fact that I was banned for a post in which it literally said “subaru wrx 2,000,000 bid” ON FORZA 4 in which I was selling the car for a 2 million bid it’s ridiculous I...