INDIE GAMES/Xbox one and More

Discus and support INDIE GAMES/Xbox one and More in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Guys iam a rally long time supporter of the mircosoft community forms now i think this is very unfair on my part not pointing at anyone and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dalty290602, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Dalty290602
    Dalty290602 Guest

Hello Guys iam a rally long time supporter of the mircosoft community forms now i think this is very unfair on my part not pointing at anyone and saying its your fault but my friends used to live in Austriala but they now live in america and when they were
    still in Austraila. the indie games were not avliabe. to us to download and they now in Amercia Playing indie games but this is jeusoe. sorry for my typing mistakes but if you guys at xbox could at xbox360 add indie games available for the austailans.And
    i had just recently brought a xbox one And when i turn it on it makes my TV flash red for 30 seconds than when i put in my disk it makes a not a grinding sound more of a frying ban sound when you are making eggs and i put the disk out and its burned inside
    of my xbox One what do i do plz help thanks if you have thoughts or ideas that i could stop it that would be great thanks.BUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTT there is a very series hacker on GTA5 or grand theft auto his gamerTag is NyteBlade68 and thats all my problems.

:)

Dalty290602, Jan 3, 2014
  2. PalmBaysted
    PalmBaysted Guest
    Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Why would being an indie game have made it go to the PS4 Xbox One is more indie friendly

PalmBaysted, Jan 3, 2014
  3. closingracer
    closingracer Guest
    Upgrading to a One tomorrow.

I have a PS4 and Xbox one and if you want the smaller indie like games don't even bother looking at the Xbox one ... While Max is a solid game the PS4 simply has a lot more indie games then the Xbox one will ever have.

closingracer, Jan 3, 2014
  4. PalmBaysted Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Why would being an indie game have made it go to the PS4 Xbox One is more indie friendly
  5. closingracer Win User

I have a PS4 and Xbox one and if you want the smaller indie like games don't even bother looking at the Xbox one ... While Max is a solid game the PS4 simply has a lot more indie games then the Xbox one will ever have.
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Games with Gold XB1

they already said they want DayZ on xbox one and i didnt think minecraft was a indie as u can buy the full version on disc???? also reason ms aint got many indies is because they are more into triple AAA games then indies
  7. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

The Power of Independent Developers

Well, I'm not going to complain about having more games available on the Xbox One. Indie devs are amazing!
  8. closingracer Win User

I have Both and to say that The Xbox will have more Indies then the Ps4 or even more better ones is pretty much a Lie ... If you want more indie titles the PS4 is a better option to upgrade to imo ...
Thema:

1. INDIE GAMES/Xbox one and More - Similar Threads - INDIE GAMES More

2. Xbox game pass should have some more og Xbox games on it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass should have some more og Xbox games on it: I’ve been thinking of a few and there’s this one in particular I remember playing it was called “I Ninja” you run around as this bobble head ninja while fighting these droids, there are mini and...
  3. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  4. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  5. xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...: xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game pass ultimate. It is giving me the 250 that everyone gets but not the additional 250 for owning game pass...
  6. Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday

in XboX Insiders
    Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday: One thing about Christmas or Birthdays that always felt special was playing a brand new game on that day. I'm sure that everyone else used to enjoy getting the sensation of opening a present to...
  7. Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...: I was told xbox live indie games shut down in 2017 and the 360 store is shutting down in jully 2024 this game also came out for iPad ios and i was wondering if a Microsoft person reading this...
  8. Mais jogos indies no catalogo....

in XboX Insiders
    Mais jogos indies no catalogo....: Ainda não assinei o serviço, mas senti falta de títulos independentes no PC, que nem são tão caros.Muitos deles tem uma base de fãs grande e ativa, e são o tipo de jogo que justamente faz a gente...
  9. LEGO Indi 2 download problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    LEGO Indi 2 download problem: Hi, I've an issue downloading the LEGO Indiana Jones 2 (available in Games with Gold). Clicking on the Price button leads into an error screen (see the first few lines below - the message...
  10. Setting up Indi developer account as student.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting up Indi developer account as student.: Having issues with not being able to select student option when joining app hub. Contacted support who said the indi developer support only responds through this forum. Have posted transcript of...