Indie games - Avatar 360 games

Discus and support Indie games - Avatar 360 games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a request for years but didn't post what i wanted to say, my question is, is the game castle miner z going to come back as a playable game for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YunoGasai4734, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Indie games - Avatar 360 games

I have a request for years but didn't post what i wanted to say, my question is, is the game castle miner z going to come back as a playable game for the xbox one and up to series x and s consoles because i miss playing thoses games just like the world of keflings games where we can play as our 360 avatars.

:)

YunoGasai4734, Feb 1, 2021
  2. Xtrem Nitro Win User

I miss those indie games on 360 castleminer z avatar farm online avatar warfare they were sandboxes games with our avatars
  3. Xtrem Nitro Win User

I miss those indie games on 360 castleminer z avatar farm online avatar warfare they were sandboxes games with our avatars
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Xbox One Avatar Editor is no more new or free items?

There used to be a couple of really fun indie avatar games on the 360, one game that I remember is a paintball one
  5. PrettyPup750770 Win User

Yeah that would be cool to use our avatars for something like those indie games on the xbox 360.
  6. XBL Prophet Win User

What can I buy for 140mp

You can buy stuff for your Avatar and an Indie game. There's alot of Indie games that cost only 80msp.
Thema:

Indie games - Avatar 360 games

1. Indie games - Avatar 360 games - Similar Threads - Indie games Avatar

2. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  3. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  4. How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming: How can I unblock my clougaming 65424ab4-6dc5-4861-ac5f-e3287bfaf7d7
  5. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  6. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  7. Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...: I was told xbox live indie games shut down in 2017 and the 360 store is shutting down in jully 2024 this game also came out for iPad ios and i was wondering if a Microsoft person reading this...
  8. Mais jogos indies no catalogo....

in XboX Insiders
    Mais jogos indies no catalogo....: Ainda não assinei o serviço, mas senti falta de títulos independentes no PC, que nem são tão caros.Muitos deles tem uma base de fãs grande e ativa, e são o tipo de jogo que justamente faz a gente...
  9. LEGO Indi 2 download problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    LEGO Indi 2 download problem: Hi, I've an issue downloading the LEGO Indiana Jones 2 (available in Games with Gold). Clicking on the Price button leads into an error screen (see the first few lines below - the message...
  10. Setting up Indi developer account as student.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting up Indi developer account as student.: Having issues with not being able to select student option when joining app hub. Contacted support who said the indi developer support only responds through this forum. Have posted transcript of...