Indie game help

Discus and support Indie game help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason i can get to the indie games. The section in the store is there but there are no games and even when i went online to the marketplace i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BLOODWARRIOR306, May 6, 2018.

  1. Indie game help


    For some reason i can get to the indie games. The section in the store is there but there are no games and even when i went online to the marketplace i still couldnt get to them. Any help?

    :)
     
    BLOODWARRIOR306, May 6, 2018
    #1
  2. byZeevn
    byZeevn Guest
    Why dont i have indi game category?

    i live in norway and my indie game catgory isent there help?!
     
    byZeevn, May 6, 2018
    #2
  3. x IWeeD v
    x IWeeD v Guest
    i would like ttooo make my own indie game

    i would like to make my own indie game but im deselcic so i need help could you get someone to help or tell me wot to do if iv got to pay to put the indie game on xbox then i cant becuose im little bit poor

    msg back
     
    x IWeeD v, May 6, 2018
    #3
  4. Indie game help

    Hi there!

    Happy to help look into this!

    Can you post a photo of what you see on the console store?

    Are you seeing any errors?
     
    Mister Getafix, May 6, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

    Indie game help

    Hi there!

    Happy to help look into this!

    Can you post a photo of what you see on the console store?

    Are you seeing any errors?
  6. XNam360 Win User

    Indie Games and lost revenue. How many people think like me?

    Microsoft never did seem to show much support for the Indie Games.

    Indie Games would almost undoubtedly have get more attention if they included achievements.

    The idea that Microsoft wanted to leave achievements out of Indie Games in order to prevent gamers from playing Indie Games just to boost their Gamerscores is a bizarre notion...

    If it helps sell games, why not?
  7. HailofSteel Win User

    Need help with Indie Game.

    no--if it was merely a gamertag change yes..but not a new account.
  8. PlatinumSpectre Win User

    Is there going to be any Arcade games for the Xbox One

    I don't really see how they indie games get lost in the erm... "indie section". Never understand that one. Sony shoves its indie games in an indie section too.
  9. ItsMeFrozen Win User

    Indie Game problems

    I suggest re downloading the indie games that are having this error. And also maybe restart the console. If it gives you an error code then that would be more helpful and an xbox support member could help you with further troubleshooting. I wish you good
    luck with fixing your indie games! :)
Thema:

Indie game help

Loading...
  1. Indie game help - Similar Threads - Indie game help

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  7. Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...: I was told xbox live indie games shut down in 2017 and the 360 store is shutting down in jully 2024 this game also came out for iPad ios and i was wondering if a Microsoft person reading this...
  8. Mais jogos indies no catalogo....

    in XboX Insiders
    Mais jogos indies no catalogo....: Ainda não assinei o serviço, mas senti falta de títulos independentes no PC, que nem são tão caros.Muitos deles tem uma base de fãs grande e ativa, e são o tipo de jogo que justamente faz a gente...
  9. LEGO Indi 2 download problem

    in XBoX on Consoles
    LEGO Indi 2 download problem: Hi, I've an issue downloading the LEGO Indiana Jones 2 (available in Games with Gold). Clicking on the Price button leads into an error screen (see the first few lines below - the message...
  10. Setting up Indi developer account as student.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting up Indi developer account as student.: Having issues with not being able to select student option when joining app hub. Contacted support who said the indi developer support only responds through this forum. Have posted transcript of...