Indie game help
Discus and support Indie game help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason i can get to the indie games. The section in the store is there but there are no games and even when i went online to the marketplace i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BLOODWARRIOR306, May 6, 2018.
Thema:
Indie game help
Loading...
-
Indie game help - Similar Threads - Indie game help
-
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...
in XBoX Games and AppsDon't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...: I was told xbox live indie games shut down in 2017 and the 360 store is shutting down in jully 2024 this game also came out for iPad ios and i was wondering if a Microsoft person reading this... -
Mais jogos indies no catalogo....
in XboX InsidersMais jogos indies no catalogo....: Ainda não assinei o serviço, mas senti falta de títulos independentes no PC, que nem são tão caros.Muitos deles tem uma base de fãs grande e ativa, e são o tipo de jogo que justamente faz a gente... -
LEGO Indi 2 download problem
in XBoX on ConsolesLEGO Indi 2 download problem: Hi, I've an issue downloading the LEGO Indiana Jones 2 (available in Games with Gold). Clicking on the Price button leads into an error screen (see the first few lines below - the message... -
Setting up Indi developer account as student.
in XBoX on ConsolesSetting up Indi developer account as student.: Having issues with not being able to select student option when joining app hub. Contacted support who said the indi developer support only responds through this forum. Have posted transcript of...