Indian Debit Cards...

Discus and support Indian Debit Cards... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good Day sir/Madam,could anyone please tell which debit card works in India for xbox or microsoft store payment,,I have used my international visa... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaviNeeraj, Dec 14, 2020.

1. RaviNeeraj
    RaviNeeraj Guest

Indian Debit Cards...

Good Day sir/Madam,could anyone please tell which debit card works in India for xbox or microsoft store payment,,I have used my international visa debit card but stll i could not buy anything..Is there any possibility of working of debit card or only credit
    card work.Thank you

:)

RaviNeeraj, Dec 14, 2020
  2. Zeeshan Mhaskar Win User

Indian Debit card/CC works on Xbox Live?

Indian credit cards do work in India ..

But debit cards don't

My friends are using their cc , but I am unable to add debit card

Although debit card does work in Windows Store and Windows Phone Store because they use commerce.microsoft.com as their billing system while Xbox Live has a different billing system
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Billing and payment

Hi,

Typical bank debit cards are VISA cards. VISA also do Credit Cards as well. Perhaps your bank card is just a cash-point card? What Indian bank is your account with?
  4. shachindrasingh Win User

Buying games on Xbox One X

I am thinking of buying an Xbox One X but I need to make sure that Indian Debit Cards specially those of SBI work on it’s store or not . Any further help would be appreciated
  5. Bilakshan Purohit Win User

can i buy x box game pass with UPI

Hi, Ronie.

Microsoft doesn't accept Indian domestic-debit cards. We don't even have the option to pay via PayPal when your region is selected as India.

Microsoft store doesn't support pre-paid cards and only has one payment option of Credit/Debit card (so why even call it payment optionS).

I literally can't purchase anything on MS store, literal facepalm.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Indian Yes Bank Debit card not working to buy Game Pass

I am not from India, nor do I have knowledge of the Indian banking system....however, I found this on Reddit (whether it's correct or not, I do not know..it is from 2 years ago so maybe things have changed):

"This issue is not just about having International payments enabled on the card. Indian debit cards do not support recurring payments in general. That is why only Indian credit cards are supported"

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianGami...ing_trouble_adding_a_payment_method_for_xbox/

If it is correct, then that would explain the errors as Game Pass is a recurring monthly payment. It sounds like you need a credit card...not sure what is available in India but, in a lot of places, you can get pre-pay Credit cards so you can only spend what you add to the card (much like a pre-paid mobile phone card)
Thema:

Indian Debit Cards...

1. Indian Debit Cards... - Similar Threads - Indian Debit Cards

2. As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points: As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points 6a596776-41d5-4fe4-b300-8d1422aa2210
  3. Indian Mythology Mashup Pack (Minecraft; Bedrock)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Indian Mythology Mashup Pack (Minecraft; Bedrock): so, Minecraft made plenty of mythology mashups, Greek, Chinese, Norse, Egyptian, but the one that they are missing is India. but a mashup by Minecraft would have a map of India. for the skins it...
  4. Does Indian debit card work to claim free pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Indian debit card work to claim free pass?: After I entered my debit card details, it is showing that invalid card no , but I tried with both of my debit cards, what should I do to claim the free pass? b7f72975-ea81-40d7-8955-6e76b2edb620
  5. Performance lag during an Indian summer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Performance lag during an Indian summer.: With the temperature going as high as 48°C during an average Indian summer, how might one expect minimal performance lags due to excessive heating with their Xbox series X ?...
  6. XBox Indian Gamepass. Console in Saudi Arabia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Indian Gamepass. Console in Saudi Arabia: I have bought a Gamepass from India and my console is in Saudi Arabia (Configured Address is also Saudi Arabia). Can I play it in Saudi Arabia as it is OR do I need to change any settings/...
  7. No Indian Debit Cards being accepted

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Indian Debit Cards being accepted: From the past few months none of my friends and myself have been able to add a debit card (MasterCard and Visa) to our Microsoft account.We cannot add the card let alone make a purchase.Even if we...
  8. Lack of payment options for Indian Customers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of payment options for Indian Customers: Hi, I wanted to highlight the issue Indians are facing when making a purchase on the Microsoft store. In india, most debit cards are 2FA enabled which means they need to be verified via OTP...
  9. Xbox on Windows won't accept my Indian credit card

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox on Windows won't accept my Indian credit card: I've been trying to add my Indian credit card as a payment option on the Xbox app on PC. However, after adding all details & saving, it gives a message that says information entered does not match...
  10. Fallout 3 and New Vegas is available for purchase on the indian store - previously it was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 and New Vegas is available for purchase on the indian store - previously it was...: So basically when Fallout 3 and respectively Fallout New Vegas were supposed to be sold in India they were retracted following concerns of the game referencing their cows as "Brahmin". Which in...