Incorrect Warranty Information

Discus and support Incorrect Warranty Information in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Elite Series 2 Controller is on the blink again but the displayed warranty information is incorrect. Trying to get any kind of human help or support... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dr Soong, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Dr Soong
    Dr Soong Guest

My Elite Series 2 Controller is on the blink again but the displayed warranty information is incorrect. Trying to get any kind of human help or support on this site is like an epic quest in itself.

What can I do?

:)

Dr Soong, Nov 30, 2022
  2. MaskedG Win User

Incorrect warranty information

I bought it directly from Microsoft also it is a battery pack for a series controller.

Thank you for responding
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Incorrect warranty information

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Maskedg

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly :
    What happens exactly when you try to register the serial? Are you receiving an error message?

Where did you purchased the accessory? Directly from xbox.com? Or from a third party sel What
    Are you trying to register the controller from here, right?
    https://account.microsoft.com/devices?refd=acco...

PS: Don't share your email or the controller serial number. Here in the forums no one can access / modify account details or similar due to privacy and security reasons
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

As far as I know the warranty for a replacement is 90 days.
    But you can double check that with Microsoft
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DR.

You can update your warranty if the date displayed doesn’t match with the one from your receipt.
    If you need to know what is a valid proof of purchase check this article
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/updat...

For this purpose the best option is reach the Microsoft store sales support

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/xbox-deals

Where says “questions? Talk to an expert”
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You’re welcome!
    I think that you can use that email as a proof

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
Thema:

1. Incorrect Warranty Information - Similar Threads - Incorrect Warranty Information

2. the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly: the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly, how do i fix it? [img] c35198f1-e86e-47c5-9e7c-24d0d6e97404
  3. Warranty incorrectly expired on the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty incorrectly expired on the system: Hello. Appreciate if someone can advise me. i am from South Africa. I purchased an xbix controller on the 30 April 2023 with a 1 year warranty. It was suppose to be expiring in the 30 April...
  4. When I try to use my card it tells me that the data is incorrect, but it is not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to use my card it tells me that the data is incorrect, but it is not.: When I try to use my card it tells me that the data is incorrect, but it is not. 2c836b18-423e-45a8-8704-5d2fe9be207e
  5. When I had created my account I had unknowingly set incorrect country

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I had created my account I had unknowingly set incorrect country: Ok, newbie issue. Created a Microsoft account that I never really used then bought a Xbox, had loads of Xbox live credit from years past and added to my account. I had unknowingly set my location...
  6. Xbox warranty details incorrect - how to fix?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox warranty details incorrect - how to fix?!: I have registered two new Xbox consoles today and both have a warranty end date of 24th July 2024. It should be December 2024. What can I do to fix this? I’ve tried going through the ‘contact us’...
  7. Why does it say my billing info is incorrect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say my billing info is incorrect?: I am trying to make a purchase and it says that my credit card info is not matching and to contact my bank. I contacted them and they have no idea what the problem is because all the information I...
  8. Sent Online Gift Copy to Incorrect Email Address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sent Online Gift Copy to Incorrect Email Address: Greetings, I just purchased Minecraft (as a "Gift" on the Minecraft website) for my teenager, and entered in the wrong email address to send it to. Is there a way to reverse this, send it to...
  9. My warranty date is displayed incorrectly for xbox controller. How to update the same?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My warranty date is displayed incorrectly for xbox controller. How to update the same?: I am India and I unable to contact support either through customer care or using request a call back. Please help. 184621ef-3174-475e-b73a-bb06fb1c8651
  10. The warranty on my new Xbox Series X console and the included controller is incorrect and...

in XBoX on Windows
    The warranty on my new Xbox Series X console and the included controller is incorrect and...: Hi there It would be very helpful if someone from support could assist me. I purchased my new Xbox Series X console in August 2023. It is now October 2023 and the warranty for the controller...