"Incorrect formatted postcode" when I'm trying to buy Game Pass.

Discus and support "Incorrect formatted postcode" when I'm trying to buy Game Pass. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've checked another thread with this problem but it didn't help. The postcode I put into the box is the exact postcode linked to my account. Why... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lil M0ist, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Lil M0ist
    Lil M0ist Guest

I've checked another thread with this problem but it didn't help. The postcode I put into the box is the exact postcode linked to my account. Why doesn't it work?

:)

Lil M0ist, Nov 18, 2019
  2. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

what message shows to you when you try reenden the code?
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Lil M0ist

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your Game Pass subscribed to. I can totally understand any confusion while trying to deal with this error. Since this is a question of billing information, I suggest getting in contact
    with
    customer support
    to have this look a little deeper into this.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
  4. Lil M0ist Win User

Hey there

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your Game Pass subscribed to. I can totally understand any confusion while trying to deal with this error. Since this is a question of billing information, I suggest getting in contact
    with
    customer support
    to have this look a little deeper into this.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
    Tried it all, could not find a solution to my problem.
  5. Lil M0ist Win User

There's no code I'm trying to redeem. It's when I'm putting in my credit card info.
  6. DominumStige Win User

"Incorrect formatted postcode"

Thema:

1. "Incorrect formatted postcode" when I'm trying to buy Game Pass. - Similar Threads - Incorrect formatted postcode

2. the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly: the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly, how do i fix it? [img] c35198f1-e86e-47c5-9e7c-24d0d6e97404
  3. Warranty incorrectly expired on the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty incorrectly expired on the system: Hello. Appreciate if someone can advise me. i am from South Africa. I purchased an xbix controller on the 30 April 2023 with a 1 year warranty. It was suppose to be expiring in the 30 April...
  4. When I try to use my card it tells me that the data is incorrect, but it is not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to use my card it tells me that the data is incorrect, but it is not.: When I try to use my card it tells me that the data is incorrect, but it is not. 2c836b18-423e-45a8-8704-5d2fe9be207e
  5. When I had created my account I had unknowingly set incorrect country

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I had created my account I had unknowingly set incorrect country: Ok, newbie issue. Created a Microsoft account that I never really used then bought a Xbox, had loads of Xbox live credit from years past and added to my account. I had unknowingly set my location...
  6. Xbox warranty details incorrect - how to fix?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox warranty details incorrect - how to fix?!: I have registered two new Xbox consoles today and both have a warranty end date of 24th July 2024. It should be December 2024. What can I do to fix this? I’ve tried going through the ‘contact us’...
  7. Why does it say my billing info is incorrect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say my billing info is incorrect?: I am trying to make a purchase and it says that my credit card info is not matching and to contact my bank. I contacted them and they have no idea what the problem is because all the information I...
  8. incorrect email format

in XBoX Games and Apps
    incorrect email format: I was signing in on Minecraft PE with my outlook email and it sent the verification code to the wrong email so I tried fixing it but it said I had the incorrect email format even though it had my...
  9. Formato de Codigo postal incorrecto [Incorrect postal code format]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Formato de Codigo postal incorrecto [Incorrect postal code format]: Estoy intentando comprar el fifa 2019 y cuando pongo la tarjeta de credito al poner el codigo postal me pone error en formato y no me deja comprar. Soy de uruguay corroborre el codigo y es...
  10. Xbox one incorrect resolution for tv invalid format

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one incorrect resolution for tv invalid format: Hi, my son has set the resolution on xbox one by accident to 1440 which means this is an invalid format for tv. Without the ability to see the setting (no tv) i am unable to change it back. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. incorrectly formated postcode to game pass