Incorrect email address

Discus and support Incorrect email address in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has just signed up for xbox 360 live but used an incorrect/unknown email account by mistake. We naturally need to change this but cannot until... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShellyDuke1, Jan 8, 2016.

1. ShellyDuke1
    ShellyDuke1 Guest

Incorrect email address

My son has just signed up for xbox 360 live but used an incorrect/unknown email account by mistake. We naturally need to change this but cannot until we verify his account which we can't do because he does not have access to it - can you advise?

Many thanks

:)

ShellyDuke1, Jan 8, 2016
  2. dizZzanE
    dizZzanE Guest
    Incorrect email address

I'm trying to get my code to unlock more specializations but the email address associated with my account doesn't exist any more. I contacted xbox live customer support and they sent me here. They can do nothing to further resolve my issue. Wonderful.

dizZzanE, Jan 8, 2016
  3. dizZzanE
    dizZzanE Guest
    Incorrect email address

the actual email address associate with my gamertag , the one i use to sign into hotmail and recover my gamertag with is [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT]

dizZzanE, Jan 8, 2016
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Incorrect email address

That is a tough issue indeed. If he cannot access the account because he used an unknown email address he may very well be out of luck.

The best advice I can offer here is to give phone support a call and explain the issue to them. So long as you can answer some account specific questions they may be able to give you the email for the account. You can use that information to change the
    email to something that you can remember.

If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269

Good luck.

onyxishere, Jan 8, 2016
  5. ShellyDuke1
    ShellyDuke1 Guest
    Thanks for getting back to me onyx62is but we live in South Africa so the phone call might be a little pricey. We could always start a new profile but he's been playing offline for years and would naturally loose everything if he had to start again.

Thanks again though.

ShellyDuke1, Jan 8, 2016
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Thanks for posting back. Here's the number for South Africa Phone: 0800 991 550 FREE

onyxishere, Oct 31, 2018
  7. ShellyDuke1 Win User

Incorrect email address

Thanks for getting back to me onyx62is but we live in South Africa so the phone call might be a little pricey. We could always start a new profile but he's been playing offline for years and would naturally loose everything if he had to start again.

Thanks again though.
  8. Miss Kleo Win User

Incorrect email address

Hey dizZzanE! I'm afraid if the email attached to your account is not valid then you may have missed out on this offer. Per the official terms and conditions "any email returned as nondeliverable will not be re-sent". For the full terms and conditions along
    with further information you can check out our sticky:
    forums.xbox.com/.../2038404.aspx
  9. dca7789 Win User

Incorrect email address

i called xbox support they told me to wait until the end of the 3rd call them if you don't receive it
  10. dizZzanE Win User

Incorrect email address

the actual email address associate with my gamertag , the one i use to sign into hotmail and recover my gamertag with is [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT]
  11. onyxishere Win User

Incorrect email address

Sorry to hear it. If you know the email address you could try changing it at commerce.microsoft.com if you can log in there. Otherwise you could try to get more assistance from phone support. If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269
Thema:

Incorrect email address

1. Incorrect email address - Similar Threads - Incorrect email address

2. Sent Online Gift Copy to Incorrect Email Address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sent Online Gift Copy to Incorrect Email Address: Greetings, I just purchased Minecraft (as a "Gift" on the Minecraft website) for my teenager, and entered in the wrong email address to send it to. Is there a way to reverse this, send it to...
  3. Incorrect email showing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Incorrect email showing: Hello Gamers, Please assist, I have attached the picture of my challenge. My Xbox series S home page shows I have logged into a correct account with email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  4. U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...: I play on the ps4 version of minecraft. It seems I have used the wrong email when linking an Microsoft account to my playstation so I cannot access the emails or the Microsoft account. I cannot...
  5. Grounded Login for xBox Live (PC) will not unlink incorrect email.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded Login for xBox Live (PC) will not unlink incorrect email.: This is a follow-up question to a previous thread, that appears to have been locked by Microsoft without addressing the issue or providing any meaningful answer. The question is how to unlink an...
  6. My Xbox app has an incorrect email and it won’t let me change it in the app

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox app has an incorrect email and it won’t let me change it in the app: My Xbox app has an incorrect email and it won’t let me change it to sign in please help ive been at this for a **** hour 754a2787-18a2-4125-8a5d-8b5ed9b55026
  7. incorrect email format

in XBoX Games and Apps
    incorrect email format: I was signing in on Minecraft PE with my outlook email and it sent the verification code to the wrong email so I tried fixing it but it said I had the incorrect email format even though it had my...
  8. Incorrect gamer tag on email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Incorrect gamer tag on email: Hi all, sons Xbox broke yeserday. Took advice from microsoft that the COD installation had caused problems with hard drive and was adviced to press connect , eject and power and follow the...
  9. Incorrect email address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect email address: Hi, i created a new Xbox live account last week but accidentally inputed the wrong email address. Microsoft/Xbox are now requesting i confirm the account by visiting the email address to confirm...
  10. Email address linked to incorrect gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email address linked to incorrect gamertag: Hi. Hope someone can help me out. I bought my daughter a 360 for Christmas and created her a new email address in preparation for signing her up to Live etc. I tried doing this yesterday when...