Incorrect Cover art/Game Cover for 2006 Fifa World Cup when viewing Achievements.

Discus and support Incorrect Cover art/Game Cover for 2006 Fifa World Cup when viewing Achievements. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is a long shot but wondering if a mod can point me in the right direction to getting this problem fixed. It's been driving me insane for years.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PixelElephant, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Incorrect Cover art/Game Cover for 2006 Fifa World Cup when viewing Achievements.

This is a long shot but wondering if a mod can point me in the right direction to getting this problem fixed. It's been driving me insane for years.

When viewing my achievements regardless of what platform I'm logging in from, for the game
    2006 FIFA World Cup it uses the game cover/ cover art from another game.

It uses the game cover from the game Fifa 06 RTFWC. I have both games and it just looks plain strange to have the same artwork for two different games.

Would be great if anyone can let me know who to contact to try to get this fixed or at least log the problem.

First world problems, I know! ;-)

:)

PixelElephant, Nov 18, 2015
  2. Xbox showing incorrect Coverart...

Not sure who to speak to about this as it's not a big problem but just a little annoying... I have the game Fifa '2006 World Cup Germany' and the cover art on the Xbox dash for this game when connected to Live is wrong... ...instead, it shows the cover
    for the game Fifa 06: Road to the World Cup!! The incorrect cover is used on the Xbox dash and Xbox.com Would be great if this got fixed...

PixelElephant, Nov 18, 2015
  3. KStrat2258
    KStrat2258 Guest
    No Cover Art for Fez on Dashboard

It should also be noted that when viewing my profile when logging on to xbox.com, there is no cover art shown for Fez (just a blank white box) whereas other games do show cover art.

KStrat2258, Nov 18, 2015
  4. ardl
    ardl Guest

Incorrect Cover art/Game Cover for 2006 Fifa World Cup when viewing Achievements.

I'd hit the 'contact us' page
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Select 'Games' -> 'Xbox 360 Games' -> 'CHAT WITH MICROSOFT SUPPORT'

This way an employee should be able to record it as an issue and pass it on to the relevant department.

5. ardl Win User

I'd hit the 'contact us' page
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Select 'Games' -> 'Xbox 360 Games' -> 'CHAT WITH MICROSOFT SUPPORT'

This way an employee should be able to record it as an issue and pass it on to the relevant department.
  6. KStrat2258 Win User

No Cover Art for Fez on Dashboard

It should also be noted that when viewing my profile when logging on to xbox.com, there is no cover art shown for Fez (just a blank white box) whereas other games do show cover art.
  7. R TALLIS Win User

Missing Cover Art

Well that makes sense for Aegis Wing so I guess that will never be resolved, but all the other games actually do have and exhibit their cover art in the marketplace.

It is specifically when I view them in my library that the cover art fails to show up, so there must be something happening??

I actually missed a game off as well... X-men also has no cover art??
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Missing Cover Art

1st of all Aegis Wing is a U.S. only game so the cover art will not be on the UK dashboard. Halo CE has never shown the cover art, even when I have played it. The other games not showing cover art, could be that the other games don't have their cover art
    just yet. They is actually quite a few games that don't have their cover art (Sonic the Hedgehog 1 is one without cover art at the moment on the marketplace).
  9. MADDUCKY013 Win User

Wher is the cover art?

It would sure be great to get to view the cover art for all of the games that I have purchased.
Thema:

1. Incorrect Cover art/Game Cover for 2006 Fifa World Cup when viewing Achievements. - Similar Threads - Incorrect Cover art

2. When I try to use my card it tells me that the data is incorrect, but it is not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to use my card it tells me that the data is incorrect, but it is not.: When I try to use my card it tells me that the data is incorrect, but it is not. 2c836b18-423e-45a8-8704-5d2fe9be207e
  3. When I had created my account I had unknowingly set incorrect country

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I had created my account I had unknowingly set incorrect country: Ok, newbie issue. Created a Microsoft account that I never really used then bought a Xbox, had loads of Xbox live credit from years past and added to my account. I had unknowingly set my location...
  4. Xbox warranty details incorrect - how to fix?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox warranty details incorrect - how to fix?!: I have registered two new Xbox consoles today and both have a warranty end date of 24th July 2024. It should be December 2024. What can I do to fix this? I’ve tried going through the ‘contact us’...
  5. Why does it say my billing info is incorrect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say my billing info is incorrect?: I am trying to make a purchase and it says that my credit card info is not matching and to contact my bank. I contacted them and they have no idea what the problem is because all the information I...
  6. Sent Online Gift Copy to Incorrect Email Address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sent Online Gift Copy to Incorrect Email Address: Greetings, I just purchased Minecraft (as a "Gift" on the Minecraft website) for my teenager, and entered in the wrong email address to send it to. Is there a way to reverse this, send it to...
  7. Xbox won’t connect to WiFi. Says incorrect password.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t connect to WiFi. Says incorrect password.: I keep having an issue where sometimes when I turn my Xbox on it says it’s not connected to the internet. The network page will show my network as setup but says no connection. Eventually if I let...
  8. incorrectly banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    incorrectly banned: I was banned from Xbox live for the reason of " harassing other players through written or verbal communications." I believe this ban was incorrectly done as i received no strike on Xbox before...
  9. Incorrect email showing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Incorrect email showing: Hello Gamers, Please assist, I have attached the picture of my challenge. My Xbox series S home page shows I have logged into a correct account with email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  10. profile incorrect credentials

in XBoX on Consoles
    profile incorrect credentials: i have 1 series x profile works fine 2 360 consoles at 2 different addresses with different networks when attempting to download the profile it says the profile corrupt then I removed all...