Incoming voice issues
Discus and support Incoming voice issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having major issues with chat of all kinds in the last week. It doesnt matter if im in a party not in a party, hosting or not hosting.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PigofJustice, Jun 26, 2019.
Thema:
Incoming voice issues
Loading...
-
Incoming voice issues - Similar Threads - Incoming voice issues
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?
in XboX InsidersAny news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?: Google says a couple weeks to a month after alpha approximately, and we're getting really close to a month. submitted by /u/Delux_Takeover [link] [comments] -
Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?
in XboX InsidersAre xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments] -
Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(
in XboX InsidersError in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates... -
A new way to pay for low income gamers?!
in XboX InsidersA new way to pay for low income gamers?!: Hi, I have a son, and as im getting older the cost of living is biting. My son takes 95% of my attention away, as he is a toddler, so i dont play as much as i used too, and i said the last xbox... -
What would you do with over one thousand dollars in extra monthly income?
in XboX InsidersWhat would you do with over one thousand dollars in extra monthly income?: I know what I’d do, sleep a lot better at night. How about you? submitted by /u/Pluarius [link] [comments] -
Possible solution for GameDVR bug incoming today?
in XboX InsidersPossible solution for GameDVR bug incoming today?: Reached out to Eden Marie on X, who’s advised “It's not my team, but I understand there may be fixes in the build going out to Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead today. I don't know if you're an Insider, but... -
DMA cheater incoming, beware Xbox game studio
in XBoX Games and AppsDMA cheater incoming, beware Xbox game studio: DMA cheat is a hardware cheat that already exist long years ago, pls update anti-cheat! TPM, DMA protection, memory protection and more about that, some security feature already exist in Windows...