Included with Xbox add-on

Discus and support Included with Xbox add-on in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Can you claim a included with Xbox add-on even though it has been automatically claimed by another account by accident?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alex Evans2, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Alex Evans2
    Alex Evans2 Guest

Hi, Can you claim a included with Xbox add-on even though it has been automatically claimed by another account by accident?

:)

Alex Evans2, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If it's already been claimed, it can't be claimed again.
  3. DeniqL Win User

New add on not included with top edition.

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Can you link me the editiob because the Horizon Racing Car Pack is not included with the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass, Standard, Deluxe or Premium Editions.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information.
  4. mustangguy Win User

Update 9-17-2015

5. Mister Beep Win User

Halo3: ODST and Halo 4: Sparten in Halo: The Master Chief Collection?

Hey there,

The Halo Master Chief Collection does not include Halo 3: ODST, but it should include Halo 4: Spartan Ops. Halo 3: ODST is available on the Xbox Store as an add-on for Halo: MCC.

Hope this helps!
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Can give someone else the game pass ultimate that comes with the Xbox series s starter bundle?

Hi Mario. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If someone signs in to their account from your console, they can claim the Game Pass offer:

To add an account:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.
    Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, follow the on-screen steps to sign in.

To claim the offer:

Select Settings > Account > Included with this Xbox to see an overview and the redemption status of any Digital Direct offers included with your console.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Included with Xbox add-on - Similar Threads - Included add

2. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  3. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  4. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  5. Can’t claim my items included with my series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t claim my items included with my series S: Trying to redeem my items included with my new console But when i try to redeem it in Account>included with this xbox console It says “ Available - Included with this device” I try to claim...
  6. Included with this Xbox console error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Included with this Xbox console error: I had a new XBox Series S with Game Pass Ultimate, and when clicking on the Claim Now button I got an error message, "not sure what happend there. Try again later." And give me code error...
  7. Is there any way to include the voice chat audio from people who aren't on an Xbox in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include the voice chat audio from people who aren't on an Xbox in a...: we have tried joining the party using a laptop and the xbox application. we have also tried to use discord to be in a party but we are still not able to get their voice chat in the stream....
  8. How to add a profile from another Xbox to include all games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to add a profile from another Xbox to include all games?: I’ve purchased an Xbox s for my son, he already has one at his dad’s. I want to install the same Fortnite account in the one I’ve purchased. I don’t think they can be done on seperate log ins. Can...
  9. Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass

in XboX Insiders
    Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass: I have only Rupay card and dont plan to get any other card , Here In india we only use UPI system , ( google pay and paytm) Please add the system In your Store as every other Company provides it...
  10. New add on not included with top edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New add on not included with top edition.: Hello, I bought the top edition forza but the new pack "Horizon Racing" is still costing money. 68562464-f76a-4cc8-b62e-7b71a8c5b6aa