Inaudible dialogue on Bluray

Discus and support Inaudible dialogue on Bluray in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HiI have recently bought a Samsung HW-J250 soundbar connected via optical cable to my Xbox 1. It is connected to the TV through pcm format but I now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TenaciousPug, Dec 26, 2015.

1. TenaciousPug
    TenaciousPug Guest

HiI have recently bought a Samsung HW-J250 soundbar connected via optical cable to my Xbox 1. It is connected to the TV through pcm format but I now find that sound effects are very loud but dialogue very quiet. Is there any solution to this? I have tried
    connecting through the Xbox as well using different optical cable settings but get the same issue. Any suggestions?

:)

TenaciousPug, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Audio not playing properly in Media Player app

When I use the media player app to play videos from my external hard drive, certain videos seem to have major issues with certain aspects of the audio track. For instance, background music might be perfectly clear but dialogue might be very quiet or borderline
    inaudible. The same videos sound perfect when viewed on my laptop. This seems to affect multiple file formats including .mp4 and .mkv. Has anyone else had this issue? If so is there any fix for it, or am I going to be using some other method to watch movies
    while I wait for a patch?

BikerDykFrmMars, Dec 26, 2015
  3. CRAIG667
    CRAIG667 Guest
    Audio issues on all settings but stereo

I have tried using the same surround set up as I used with my 360, - 360 HDMI > TV > OPTICAL CABLE > SURROUND RECEIVER. That set up was perfect with my 360, on the ONE however I seem to lose centre audio to the point it's almost inaudible. This is not a
    isolated incident Johny, I just hope MS address this issue in the next update, along with adding 3D bluray support.

I also wish someone from MS would at least officially acknowledge this problem... hopefully it's purely software related and not hardware.

CRAIG667, Dec 26, 2015
  4. CRAIG667 Win User

Audio issues on all settings but stereo

I have tried using the same surround set up as I used with my 360, - 360 HDMI > TV > OPTICAL CABLE > SURROUND RECEIVER. That set up was perfect with my 360, on the ONE however I seem to lose centre audio to the point it's almost inaudible. This is not a
    isolated incident Johny, I just hope MS address this issue in the next update, along with adding 3D bluray support.

I also wish someone from MS would at least officially acknowledge this problem... hopefully it's purely software related and not hardware.
  5. Cryo75 Win User

My Xbox One is making a faint weird sound near the fan

The noise I|m hearing from the console is very nearly inaudible. You have to stay next to the console to hear it. However, the power supply is making a buzzing sound.

Is this normal or should I be concerned?
  6. tyrent323 Win User

Xbox One DAY ONE Edition controller makes a buzzing/electric noise when rumble motors are in use

Exactly the same problem here.

Mines quite loud too, like putting a vibrator on the table or something. And it only happens during slight trigger presses. Other times it's inaudible.

Day One edition.
  7. Arminator Win User

Blue ray player

Also: What BluRay discs are you trying to play that lock up the BluRay player app, and what BluRays are in poor quality?
  8. voteDC Win User

ME1 Charm Attribute

Not just the blue options but the dialogue options on the top right hand side of the dialogue wheel.
Thema:

1. Inaudible dialogue on Bluray - Similar Threads - Inaudible dialogue Bluray

2. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  3. why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?: I recorded few clips of genshin impact using xbox game bar on my pc. after i checked those clips, they only have music and other sound, but not the character dialogue sounds, its same for all...
  4. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  5. E100 for broken bluray

in XBoX on Consoles
    E100 for broken bluray: Have an older system with a broken bluray player. Bought a bluray off of eBay and the system work fine. Then an update set it into a loop this error can easily be fixed with an update so why won't...
  6. Halo 4 Cutscenes Have No Dialogue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 Cutscenes Have No Dialogue: My Halo 4 cutscenes have no audio/dialogue besides the background sound so I can't hear anything that the main character speaking about, I've tried switching from surround sound to standard sound...
  7. Character speech dialogue on headphones is very quiet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Character speech dialogue on headphones is very quiet: Hi All, hoping someone can help. I’ve not long purchased a JBL headset for my Xbox series x. Works all ok except for character voices. The character voices are so quiet yet the rest of the game...
  8. How do I minimize a pinned dialogue box in the Xbox chat from the game bar? It’s blocking...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I minimize a pinned dialogue box in the Xbox chat from the game bar? It’s blocking...: using a windows 11 (pc) and the Xbox game bar to chat in Xbox. They only way it will allow me to use a microphone is to open a dialogue box and then pin it. But when I do that the dialogue box...
  9. Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to use controls with some DVDs using the Bluray player: Hello! Similar to the problem other users have described here...
  10. Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound: I saved before entering the crucible, loaded my game up and it would not let me carry on the quest, conversation outside the gates would not start. Even skipping the conversation would not allow...