Inability to use Microsoft account for logging on to the Technic Launcher

Discus and support Inability to use Microsoft account for logging on to the Technic Launcher in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently tried logging on to the technic launcher using my Microsoft account but could not access it, it gives me the error message that it's either... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DanishDanish10101, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Inability to use Microsoft account for logging on to the Technic Launcher

I recently tried logging on to the technic launcher using my Microsoft account but could not access it, it gives me the error message that it's either not old enough or connected to a family, upon trying to check my settings it tells me that I am a member of a family.

So here's the actual question, how do I check (and potentially switch) what family I'm connected to?

:)

DanishDanish10101, Nov 22, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi DanishDanish10101! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Child accounts have limited access to some features to leave a family group check this

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

But if it's a Child account that won't change your limitations, it's necessary that and adult manage the settings on your account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil....
  3. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft migration problems: I have bought the game but it says i don't own it

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Uninstall the launcher you are currently using, download the new launcher from the Microsoft Store app and log your account into the launcher. When you log in to the launcher, use the option to log in with your Microsoft account and enter the data of the Microsoft account you migrated.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft

1. Open Minecraft Launcher

2. Delete all accounts that are in the launcher

3. In the launcher log in with the email and password of the Microsoft account you used to migrate
  5. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft Microsoft Account

You will have to use the Microsoft account you used in the migration process. Instead of logging into the launcher with your old Mojang account, you have to use the Microsoft account.

Open the launcher, go to settings>accounts>click the 3 dots, and remove all accounts connected to the launcher. You will return to the log-in screen, log in with the Microsoft account you used to migrate your account, and see if that resolves the issue.
  6. SammyVS Win User

you are not signed into the microsoft store with the account you are currently using in the launcher

You will have to log in to the same account that is logged into the launcher in the Microsoft Store app to remove the message.

Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the upper right corner, log out of the account that is logged in, and log in with the account you use in the launcher.
Thema:

1. Inability to use Microsoft account for logging on to the Technic Launcher - Similar Threads - Inability Microsoft account

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  4. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  5. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  6. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  7. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  8. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  9. XBOX App on the PC and the INABILITY to download captures from XBOX Live

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX App on the PC and the INABILITY to download captures from XBOX Live: SO Microsoft/Xbox, are you going to update the XBOX App on the PC BEFORE JANUARY so we can download our captures before they get wiped? Every article says you can do it through the app by clicking...
  10. Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family: When I was trying to play Halo Infinite's Forge Experience, I was met with a prompt multiple times telling me that my privacy settings were preventing me from accessing Forge content. So, after...