Inability to connect to multiplayer servers

Discus and support Inability to connect to multiplayer servers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am unable to connect to multiplayer servers, specifically Call of Duty Modern Warfare Warzone and Minecraft. I’ve tried every fix in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Snail34, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Snail34
    Snail34 Guest

Hi everyone, I am unable to connect to multiplayer servers, specifically Call of Duty Modern Warfare Warzone and Minecraft. I’ve tried every fix in the books including restarting all systems including router, checked all settings, ensured my NAT type was
    open and everything else I could think of. My connections are good, Xbox live connection is good, and game servers are all active. I continue to get an error message saying connection failed unable to access online services every time I try and connect. Any
    ideas how to fix this? The similar issue with Minecraft is that I can have friends join my world, but I cannot join any of theirs. I would really appreciate any advice! Thanks for the help!

:)

Snail34, Apr 11, 2020
  2. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

Hi Do not worry XBox Tech Team will have it fixed in no time.

The same it been with me and they just added a update to the game to fix bugs.

Always check first on XBox Support page:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Please visit https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status there's a problem with some services
  4. BusGod Win User

Inability to connect to game server errors.

Regardless of what your ISP said......You need to get your NAT open all the time. Have you enabled UpNP in your router? If you do not have a UpNP feature (highly unlikely unless you have an old router) then you can forward ports for Xbox Live.

Also it would be worth it to try and wire the xbox with an Ethernet cable to see if you have a wireless issue as well.
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there Mack G 69!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  6. frmmmcgovern Win User

I have the same issue and didn't have any until this recent hack issue. now I have full xbox live service internet is good but I can't play any online multiplayer. I have ran a static ip setup with port forward and I have had no resolve. I've switched to
    another internet at my fire station and still the same issue I've checked all peramiters on my routers and gateways. upnp is on and it's all good, the nat says that it's behind a firewall and I go to firewall on my gateway and it's completly open and not on.
    when I multipalyer check it says it's behine a firewall for nat and I can't connect to the toredo Ip.
Thema:

1. Inability to connect to multiplayer servers - Similar Threads - Inability connect multiplayer

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  4. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  5. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  6. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  7. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  8. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  9. XBOX App on the PC and the INABILITY to download captures from XBOX Live

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX App on the PC and the INABILITY to download captures from XBOX Live: SO Microsoft/Xbox, are you going to update the XBOX App on the PC BEFORE JANUARY so we can download our captures before they get wiped? Every article says you can do it through the app by clicking...
  10. Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family: When I was trying to play Halo Infinite's Forge Experience, I was met with a prompt multiple times telling me that my privacy settings were preventing me from accessing Forge content. So, after...