Inability to access forza horizon 5 auction house.

Discus and support Inability to access forza horizon 5 auction house. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to access the auction house in for a horizon 5 but this is not allowed. I have lifted all privacy and content restrictions. Is it because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RLHTJ, Jan 17, 2023.

1. RLHTJ
    RLHTJ Guest

I am trying to access the auction house in for a horizon 5 but this is not allowed. I have lifted all privacy and content restrictions. Is it because I downloaded the game prior to November 2022. Do I have to download it again, noting I don’t want to lose my game credits.

:)

RLHTJ, Jan 17, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly double-check your Privacy Settings and make sure that all settings under the Privacy tab and Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety are set to "Allow" or "Everyone". It should be like the screenshot below.

Also, make sure to set these settings to "Allow" or "Everyone".

- You can see and upload community creations

- You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

- Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

[​IMG]
  3. XBF Paul M Win User

Forza horizon 4

Hiya, Kevin!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're experiencing an issue with accessing the auction house in Forza Horizon 4. If you're able to get to the Horizon Site you should be able to access the auction house thru there.
    If you're unable to access the auction house then I strongly recommend posting on the
    Forza Forums about the issue. I hope this information was helpful in resolving the issue. Please let us know!

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  4. Georges C. Win User

Does anyone know how to fix the auction house accessibility for FH5 even though I have all my privacy settings switched to everyone, or allowed?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hammerhead8886, as far as we know the auctions were closed by Microsoft and the developer of Forza.

https://racinggames.gg/forza/forza-horizon-5-au...

https://cyberpost.co/microsoft/forza-horizon-5-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. RainingRoses Win User

Xbox Series X: How Can I Download a Gift From Message Center - Forza Horizon 5

Hi Jason,

What’s the specific error message you receive when trying to access the Auction House and trying to download gifts? Can you share a screenshot here?

Are you able to access the Auction House in another Forza game like FH4?

If it’s greyed out and says feature locked or something, then it’s probably because you need to reach a certain amount of progress as Nursemorph says. I don’t remember the exact point when everything unlocks (and there’s not much info on this anywhere), but try to complete the intro and unlock the Festival playlist as advised under ‘Why is the Auction House grayed out?‘ (at the end of the article) here:

Forza Horizon 5 Auction House - Forza Support

You can at least eliminate the privacy settings/online permissions and suspensions as possible reasons. The only other possibility is that there’s a restriction or limitation on the network side where you may have to open some ports on your router, but then this should indicate a connection error and not anything involving privacy settings or anything.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Does anyone know how to fix the auction house accessibility for FH5 even though I have all my privacy settings switched to everyone, or allowed?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello Hammerhead8886, as far as we know the auctions were closed by Microsoft and the developer of Forza.

https://racinggames.gg/forza/forza-horizon-5-au...

https://cyberpost.co/microsoft/forza-horizon-5-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
    Please do research before answering questions: The Auction House was closed temporarily but has been reopened since early December!!
Thema:

1. Inability to access forza horizon 5 auction house. - Similar Threads - Inability access forza

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  4. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  5. accessing xbox live from pc to other device

in XBoX on Windows
    accessing xbox live from pc to other device: i recently broke my laptop and i’m unable so access the screenshots and screen recordings i took using the xbox live feature on my pc so i was wondering if i could access them on any other device...
  6. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  7. Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unreal Engine 5 Console Access Request: "Hello , Thank you for filling out the Unreal Engine Console Access Request form. Epic requires a confirmation of console development status in order for us to grant source code and resources for...
  8. Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players

in XboX Insiders
    Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players: Hello guys , If you are interested with MMORPG You can taste amazing free 2 play mmorpg's closed beta test , free access from Xbox insider hub . Here is video how you can do it...
  9. XBOX App on the PC and the INABILITY to download captures from XBOX Live

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX App on the PC and the INABILITY to download captures from XBOX Live: SO Microsoft/Xbox, are you going to update the XBOX App on the PC BEFORE JANUARY so we can download our captures before they get wiped? Every article says you can do it through the app by clicking...
  10. Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family: When I was trying to play Halo Infinite's Forge Experience, I was met with a prompt multiple times telling me that my privacy settings were preventing me from accessing Forge content. So, after...