In XBOX360 (initial model), I can't to starte a program of the Internet Explorer.

Discus and support In XBOX360 (initial model), I can't to starte a program of the Internet Explorer. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In XBOX360(initial model),I was connected toXBOXLIVE and started a program of the internet Explorer.When I am going to open a homepage at the end of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wakaba4105, Jan 3, 2014.

1. wakaba4105
    wakaba4105 Guest

In XBOX360 (initial model), I can't to starte a program of the Internet Explorer.

In XBOX360(initial model),I was connected toXBOXLIVE and started a program of the internet Explorer.When I am going to open a homepage at the end of 2013,I freeze and am in condition to but make shut-off . Please tell me the actions to be taken to
    allow you to use Explorer or is it for the trouble of a system of in a server or Xboxlive or the program?

from wakaba4103

:)

wakaba4105, Jan 3, 2014
  2. BET008
    BET008 Guest
    BET008, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Radical924
    Radical924 Guest
    How can I remotely control my pc over the xbox360 internet explorer app?

I am looking for a way to control my pc using my xbox360. I would like to know if there is a program I can download onto my computer that will allow me to connect to my pc via the internet explorer app on the xbox360. All I would like to be able to do
    is type, move my mouse around, and see my screen.

Radical924, Jan 3, 2014
  4. BET008 Win User

internet explorer for 360

5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Internet Explorer para Xbox360 [Mod Translation - Internet Explorer for Xbox360]

Hey Fernando

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about a new internet browser for the Xbox 360.

At this time, there is currently no info in regards to a new browser coming to the Xbox 360.

However, if you are experiencing difficulties with using the Internet Explorer app on the Xbox 360, there is an article that you can take a look at

here
    for troubleshooting techniques.

I hope this is helps.
  6. FairestAndrew Win User

Halo 5: Guardians: no campaign or multiplayer

I've explored the port forward option, and I'm considering a router upgrade. quick update, now the unit can't get past the initial boot screen. I can't believe that this is NAT related. It should at least make it to the home screen, Internet or not
  7. ChiefJoboo Win User

Got trolled super hard in R6

Please try another browser such as internet explorer.

Start > type internet explorer.
  8. Hordie Win User

internet explorer wont start

Hi allegretto2500.

Sorry you're having issues with IE. Try doing the following.

1. Close and open the app. Press home on your Xbox controller, highlight IE, Press Menu, then Select Close.

2. If that doesn't work, try a hard reset. To do this with your console on hold the power button down for 5-10 seconds until the console quickly shuts down. Then turn it back on and see if it works.

3. Try
    removing your profile,
    and then adding it back again.
Thema:

1. In XBOX360 (initial model), I can't to starte a program of the Internet Explorer. - Similar Threads - XBOX360 initial model

2. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  3. Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?: Hi there I have been trying to play a few multiplayer games on my Xbox360 but on a lot of games it struggles to connect to other players, even peer to peer connections and not just server...
  4. my Xbox360 download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox360 download speed: my Xbox360 has a download speed of 0.01 MBPS but all other devices beside the Xbox have a download speed of 113 MBPS. The Xbox and router are in a straight line of sight and about 10feet apart....
  5. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  6. Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud on Xbox360 not Working with all requirements completed: So i was trying to get my old save files from my xbox 360 on the cloud to play them on my Xbox One since some of the games are retro compatible but even by having all the requirements and seeing...
  7. How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?: I got an Xbox 360 I've had for a while with a Minecraft world I do not want to restart, I just got it hooked up to the Internet finally and logged into my Microsoft account, I don't want to lose...
  8. XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account: I have an old, offline only profile on my xbox360. When I try to sign into Live on this profile with my current Live account, I continually a message that "This Microsoft account is associated...
  9. XBOX360 purchased Rocksmith addons / songs not showing in song list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX360 purchased Rocksmith addons / songs not showing in song list: I bought a bunch of songs and packs via the official XBOX market place for an Xbox360 recently for Rocksmith 2014. They downloaded fine & are showing up under the device storage but the songs are...
  10. my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help: my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help 4f01fe3d-d839-4674-8e0a-abef22f6c9b9