In wordament why won't it turn to 1000 if you've won more than that!

Discus and support In wordament why won't it turn to 1000 if you've won more than that! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have reached more than 1000 in Wordament in Microsoft word game, why won't the score reflect that? ***Moved from windows***... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SueStark, Dec 7, 2022.

1. SueStark
    SueStark Guest

I have reached more than 1000 in Wordament in Microsoft word game, why won't the score reflect that?

***Moved from windows***

:)

SueStark, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello SueStark,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are having issues with Wordament scoring. SueStark, it really is important for us to get this worked on so you can get back to gaming. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

Since you’ve reached us first, we’ll ensure that your time is worth it by guiding you to the right direction where you can achieve your desired resolution. We would like to provide you this link where you can submit your concern through this link: Submit a request – Microsoft Casual Games (zendesk.com)

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. MS Win8 Games Win User

game apps crashingd

I see that you've played Wordament, do you also see the crash on that game?
  4. banej Win User

PlantsVsZombies question.

You've just answered your own question. :)

The only iOS game that gives you achievements is wordament.
  5. Captain Havoc67 Win User

Battlefield loses shooter of the year?

Ghostbusters made more money than Shawshank Redemption. Titanic won more oscars than Gladiator. *** happens...
  6. Zenosos Win User

Are ther more maps for wordament?

Are there more maps for wordament? Can a player download more maps?
    Microsoft has recently updated the wordament game with a new 1000g version of the game, however, this may only be supported on mobile devices. this has a whole load of new maps currently there are 14 maps with another 10 in extra maps as well as monthly
    challenges. This game is updated regularly adding more than enough new content for you to experience.
Thema:

1. In wordament why won't it turn to 1000 if you've won more than that! - Similar Threads - wordament why won't

2. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...: Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice. tech help was useless because it...
  3. Wordament not working on my desktop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament not working on my desktop: Within the last two days I have attempted to open Wordament (in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games) on my Surface Pro running Windows 10. The game opens, and then immediately closes. I gave this some...
  4. Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54): Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54). The puzzle is complete, but no stars have been given, and I cannot go to the next puzzle. How do I fix this?...
  5. Wordament Multiplayer stopped to update and missed all my Statistics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Multiplayer stopped to update and missed all my Statistics: I’ve played 8000 matches perhaps on Multiplayer. Recently Wordament stopped to update my Stsgistics. I went out and in the app more times. The result was missing all the statistics and no new...
  6. Wordament Highest Level Achieved?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Highest Level Achieved?: I just reached Wordament Level 750! I now have 73,497 stars. My quickest 3-star puzzle is 17 seconds & my quickest 2-star puzzle is 8 seconds. The most points for 1 word is 90, which i have gotten...
  7. abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull

in XBoX Games and Apps
    abbreviations not aloud in wordament but i call bull: the rules state no abbreviation but i call bull i try putting in USA but NOPE . I found multiple abbreviations the one that stands out the most was AAL which is an abbreviation of African...
  8. Wordament Highest Level Attained?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Highest Level Attained?: I just reached Wordment Level 700! I have 69,496 stars now. I lowered my quickest time to get 3 stars from 20 seconds to 17 seconds. In 2 weeks i will have been playing this game for 1 year. This...
  9. Wordament not showing scoring only 0*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament not showing scoring only 0*: At the end of the round only 15 names are displayed and my results are 0 with an asterisk. Some times results page is spanish, french or italian even though English is selected in settings. Every...
  10. I play wordament multiplayer on desktop. I now get a message that I have been disconnected...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play wordament multiplayer on desktop. I now get a message that I have been disconnected...: Can you help with Wordament multiplayer game. I play on a desktop. Getting a message which says I am disconnected from wordament. I to try again which does no good....