In wo long fallen dynasty, I cannot defect. Is this fixable?

Discus and support In wo long fallen dynasty, I cannot defect. Is this fixable? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In wo long fallen dynasty, the chapter is unable to deflect. I have tried every combination and the character does not reflect. Even in training, you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Josh Desens, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Josh Desens
    Josh Desens Guest

In wo long fallen dynasty, the chapter is unable to deflect. I have tried every combination and the character does not reflect. Even in training, you cannot pass because you're unable to deflect...is this fixable?

:)

Josh Desens, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

You can press the Start/Pause button then select the 'Inventory' menu.

Find the items that you don't need and select it. There will be several options to choose from, and including the 'Drop' option.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi Josh, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

It seems like other players are having this issue. We can try some steps that have worked for them. Are you having this issue on Xbox or PC?

If you find that you can’t deflect in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty, the culprit is usually having an equipment load that’s above 100 percent. The spirit cost of deflecting in the game increases as your character has a higher equipment load.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

You're welcome, Josh! If you have further questions, feel free to ask them here. :)
  5. Josh Desens Win User

Xbox one s.

I'll have to check equipment load. I'm not sure how to "drop" extra items...
  6. Josh Desens Win User

I'll will try decreasing my inventory. Thank you!
Thema:

1. In wo long fallen dynasty, I cannot defect. Is this fixable? - Similar Threads - long fallen dynasty

2. Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...: Every time I try to launch Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in Microsoft Store, and then I immediately get an error. One of these pops up:...
  3. Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section: Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section can anyone tell me if it a bug or not e053ec9d-d7a6-4575-913a-974716b65e55
  4. wo long fallen dynasty gone from cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wo long fallen dynasty gone from cloud: How come wo long fallen dynasty was removed from cloud their was no warning or anything it just vanished I was wondering if their was a bug or was it removed for another reason...
  5. Wo Long Fallen Dynasty can't be launched on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long Fallen Dynasty can't be launched on Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hi, the game doesn't launch. I press the Play button and nothing happens. Here's what I've tried so far: Settings > Add or remove programs > tried Repair and Reset both Go to the location of...
  6. I purchased the pre-order of Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Digital Deluxe Edition. In my xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the pre-order of Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Digital Deluxe Edition. In my xbox...: I can look up in my order history that I ordered and paid for Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Digital Deluxe Edition. When accessing my games library on my Xbox S, it shows that I own the standard...
  7. Yesterday I finished wu long fallen dynasty and I unlocked all the achievements except the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Yesterday I finished wu long fallen dynasty and I unlocked all the achievements except the...: Yesterday I finished wu long fallen dynasty and I unlocked all the achievements except the last one that should opened when you unlock all of them but it didn’t unlocked and I tried many ways like...
  8. Wo Long: Fallen dynasty connection error 0x80401101

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long: Fallen dynasty connection error 0x80401101: Often When I try to play wo long in coop this error appears, without any specific reason, sometimes before the start of the mission, sometimes after...idk how can I fix it and I didn't find...
  9. Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty crushes when starting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty crushes when starting game: Hello, I just spent an hour trying to make this game work. I am xbox ultimate user and wanted to try this game but when I try to start it, it first tries to load something and then the game...
  10. My Wo Long Fallen Dynasty game won’t get past the signing in screen on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Wo Long Fallen Dynasty game won’t get past the signing in screen on my PC: I have tried cleaning up my system repaired broken files and even clean booting but noting works e0f6170b-e881-499a-b98a-47f8a1f1ebe1