In Windows Jigsaw the pieces are now all very small

Discus and support In Windows Jigsaw the pieces are now all very small in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Jigsaw cannot be 'Arranged'. Have uninstalled the app and reinstalled. Have gone into settings and Reset, Have gone into library to check for updates... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by pawpalace, Feb 25, 2023.

1. pawpalace
    pawpalace Guest

Jigsaw cannot be 'Arranged'. Have uninstalled the app and reinstalled. Have gone into settings and Reset, Have gone into library to check for updates and none there. Could you help please? I am on Windows 10. Many thanks

[Moderator note: Moved from the Office category]

:)

pawpalace, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Gunasekar5034 Win User

3. pawpalace Win User

Thank you Gunasekar. No sorry not Windows 365 so will post where you have suggested. Kind regards.
  4. Gunasekar5034 Win User

Hello Pawpalace,

I’m Gunasekar and I will be happy to help you with your question, I am a Microsoft consumer like you.

1. Are you referring to Microsoft Windows Jigsaw Puzzle?
    2. Are you having issues with Office 365 programs?
    Note that you have posted this query in Microsoft Office 365 Answer Community.
    3. Could you please provide us with a full screenshot of the error for our reference? Please click on Use rich formatting to insert a screenshot and select the Insert Image icon.

If the issue is not related to Office 365 apps, it is recommended to post your Concern in Windows or Xbox answer community.

https://answers.microsoft.com/

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I’ll be glad to assist you further.

Best regards,

Gunasekar N
  5. Andy_116 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw - updated on Aug 5, 2020 automatically and now it's a mess

Hi,

Lots of problems with Jigsaw.

Very slow at starting. Incorrect points shown when opening, Eventually corrected.

Can't drag pieces around. Some pieces shown as Square blocks with no connectors.

Very high CPU use when Jigsaw running. (6Core AMD CPU @ 97%).

Jigsaw seems to start Windows search indexer, and again this also consumes very high CPU.

Totally unuseable.

please get this fixed
  6. dixie2-105 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

After I upgraded to Windows 10 my jigsaw puzzle game has being doing something strange, When I open a puzzle the pieces are kind of cut in half. They go together but its very hard to see where the pieces go, when chunks of the pieces are already attached.
    Can you help?
Thema:

1. In Windows Jigsaw the pieces are now all very small - Similar Threads - Windows Jigsaw pieces

2. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  3. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  4. Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month: It would be a good option to be able to pay monthly on an Xbox to be able to use Windows and be able to install Steam or use the Xbox for productivity, paying $1.99 per month you can enter Windows...
  5. Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10: I am wondering if it is possible to get the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth. When I connect the controller it never works unless I plug it in. Not only that but when I try to...
  6. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  7. Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store: New Microsoft laptop running windows 11 s mode. Came preinstalled with x box. Xbox app showed a game pass screen upon opening app. would not respond to tapping the button to sign in and claim....
  8. My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer: I have recently paired my xbox one controller to my computer and it no longer connects to the computer. I have restarted both the computer and the controller multiple times as well as turning the...
  9. How to get jigsaw to sync on new computer with Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get jigsaw to sync on new computer with Windows 11: I bought a new computer with Windows 11 and Jigsaw isn't syncing with my puzzle history from older computer with Windows 10. b72ef839-2f41-4a75-a8c1-b64b2dcfd34a
  10. Daily Jigsaw is not loading anymore on Window 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily Jigsaw is not loading anymore on Window 10: Microsoft Jigsaw (daily challenges) is not loading anymore. Can somebody help? Tanks 2e7227aa-556c-42b2-a0e2-626a7bf1340f