In which rings is free to play games available without xbox live gold?

Discus and support In which rings is free to play games available without xbox live gold? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am part of the delta ring and I have not been able to play games like fortnite or brawlhalla since it says they need xbox live gold submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Snoo_54863, Apr 12, 2021.

1. In which rings is free to play games available without xbox live gold?

I am part of the delta ring and I have not been able to play games like fortnite or brawlhalla since it says they need xbox live gold

submitted by /u/Snoo_54863
    [link] [comments]

/u/Snoo_54863, Apr 12, 2021
  2. DAZZA 433 Win User

Keyboard and mouse support

It does not seem likely that free 2 play games will ever be available to play without first purchasing an xbox live gold subscription.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Free to play

Hello blackdriver1710,

Thank you for your post. Games on the store that are free to play are available for download can be played in singleplayer without Xbox Live Gold. If the game has multiplayer features an Xbox Live Gold subscription is needed to play.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Free to play games xbox live

They're not removing xbox live gold,they're removing the need for a gold sub to play f2p games.

The feature is now being tested by some rings in the Insider program which means if there's no issues with the testing then it will be made available to everyone soon.

My guess would be around May or June but that is only a guess.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

xbox live getting free

i want to know are you making xbox live gold free? and when will i be able to play free online games on xbox one?
    No. They are not making Xbox Live Gold free. They are only make games that are "free to play" such as fortnite for example, not require you to have gold to play online.

Other games that are not "free to play" will still require a paid Xbox Live Gold subscription in order to play them online.

There is no date announced yet for when free to play games could be played online without gold.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Why can't I play multi player on some games I own but can on others

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

The games that you have mentioned that you can play without an Xbox Live Gold subscription are free-to-play games which means that they do not require an active subscription.

For games that aren't free-to-play, it is required to have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription.
Thema:

In which rings is free to play games available without xbox live gold?

1. In which rings is free to play games available without xbox live gold? - Similar Threads - rings free play

2. How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death: I have an Xbox 360/s that's been to the repair shop for the ring of death and was told that it is a temporary fix. It has an internal hard drive and I would like to get the saved game files off of...
  3. Can you still get into skip ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still get into skip ahead rings?: I’m still waiting trying to get into the skip ahead rings is it still possible to get in there almost in insiders for 5 years now submitted by /u/OrneryRecording8883 [link] [comments]
  4. How Can I become an alpha ring user

in XboX Insiders
    How Can I become an alpha ring user: Hey, I've been using the insider program for more than 1 year. I'm a beta user and I would like to become an alpha one. I'm level 8. Will I become alpha one day ? submitted by /u/Lukas_Smash...
  5. Can't play multiplayer games for free when I am in the delta ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play multiplayer games for free when I am in the delta ring.: I live in the UK submitted by /u/Educational_Strain_6 [link] [comments]
  6. My question is that when free to play games do not need xbox live gold in the delta ring

in XboX Insiders
    My question is that when free to play games do not need xbox live gold in the delta ring: I'm from the delta ring (I have little to beta but I don't think I'll get there in a while) and I want to know when the free to play games will be put in the delta ring submitted by...
  7. Does the free to play multiplyer testing even work on delta ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the free to play multiplyer testing even work on delta ring?: I'm searching now for long but only found people asking and not getting an answer, but I never found someone in the delta ring having this free to play multiplyer testing. Pls only answer if...
  8. Xbox One X hard crashes when attempting to "free up space" - Beta Preview ring

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X hard crashes when attempting to "free up space" - Beta Preview ring: This has been an issue for a while now and is still present in the latest beta build. Attempting to access the "free up space" screen in Storage immediately hard crashes the console with my...
  9. Problem continues to happen when I’m in the Beta Ring when useing and watching free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem continues to happen when I’m in the Beta Ring when useing and watching free movies...: I tried to join the Beta ring but when I went to launch the free movies 2019 app. when I went to watch any of the movies useing the free movies 2019 app the movie would work great for a while then...
  10. Preview Program Beta Ring Free Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preview Program Beta Ring Free Download: Hi, I'm part of the Preview Program, I'm in the Beta ring. My friends who are also in the Preview Program, and in the Beta ring have downloaded Minecraft for free, but I cant. I just got done...