In the past months, I have published my application, and it is still under review

Discus and support In the past months, I have published my application, and it is still under review in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can someone help me? In the past months, I have published my application, and it is still under review cc41a5a7-80ad-4e9d-a4ef-3a9a7f130d2b Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MCJEY, Nov 21, 2022.

1. MCJEY
    MCJEY Guest

In the past months, I have published my application, and it is still under review

Can someone help me? In the past months, I have published my application, and it is still under review

:)

MCJEY, Nov 21, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I’m sorry, but no one from the Minecraft team, particularly no one from the partner program reads this forum. You need to contact Minecraft support about this, like Forza, flight, simulator, call of duty, and other games they run their own dedicated support.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360058530652-Becoming-a-Minecraft-Marketplace-Partner
  3. Vaidya Darpan MSFT Win User

Dear MCJEY,

Based on your mentioned error message, seems like it is relevant with Xbox. I will help you to move your thread in proper category for proper handling. Because this support category is related with Microsoft 365 Teams Business application which is totally different from your scenario.

I am really appreciating your kind cooperation.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
    Darpan
  4. MCJEY Win User

[​IMG]

Hereʼs the screenshot, i have uploaded my application since 1-2months ago, but still no answers..
  5. Vaidya Darpan MSFT Win User

Dear MCJEY,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I am really appreciating your precious time.

Based on your mentioned scenario, before moving forward, could you please share with me any brief screenshot information to understand particular situation?

I will look forward for your further response.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
    Darpan
  6. Francia J. Win User

My application on minecraft partner program is under review

Hi IndieDen, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

To help you, I have checked the necessary site in regards to your concern, and as per checking it is stated there that "We cannot give status updates about partnership applications after they are submitted. If you are a good fit for the partner program, our marketplace team will reach out about your application. For assistance with the partnership program please refer to the support inside the Microsoft Partner Portal."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
Thema:

1. In the past months, I have published my application, and it is still under review - Similar Threads - past months published

2. The past 1 month my Xbox series x started restarting it self when I would turn my Xbox on

in XBoX on Consoles
    The past 1 month my Xbox series x started restarting it self when I would turn my Xbox on: The past 1 month my Xbox series x started restarting it self when I would turn my Xbox on. I looked the problem I'm having up and couldn't find anything I don't know what is causing my Xbox series...
  3. Been trying to contact support for the past month re call back NOT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been trying to contact support for the past month re call back NOT WORKING: Hi Been trying to use the call back support however each time i use keeps stating after imputing phone number "something went wrong at out end. We're working on it." after trying a few times...
  4. Will a past-due subscription continue to charge me each month?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will a past-due subscription continue to charge me each month?: I just purchased a new computer about a month ago, which came with a free 1-month subscription of Xbox game pass. However, despite turning off recurring billing a day before the subscription was...
  5. GAME ALWAYS BUZZ CRASH AFTER HOURS OF PLAYING FOR THE PAST MONTH SO I DECIDED TO BUY A NEW...

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME ALWAYS BUZZ CRASH AFTER HOURS OF PLAYING FOR THE PAST MONTH SO I DECIDED TO BUY A NEW...: For the past month, my xbox one s always freeze and buzz crash after half hour to few hours of gaming. It was unacceptable so I decided and bought a Xbox series s few days ago. However it freeze...
  6. Unable to view clips on my profile over the past month.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view clips on my profile over the past month.: Recently, I’ve been taking a lot of game clips, because I’ve really started to improve at videogames, however, these clips will not show up on the “Social” tab in my profile, I want my friends to...
  7. Power issues in the past month with day one edition

in XboX Insiders
    Power issues in the past month with day one edition: Xbox one power issues So, I have posted about this before and no one has really helped me. My Xbox keeps turning on by itself and we are talking 5-6 times a day on a slow day. I have disconnected...
  8. SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem...: Please Help, I have been locked out of my account for almost 3 months now because of a problem that happened on Microsoft’s side. I am going through the process of changing my security info, but...
  9. Need to "Purchase" Games with GOLD ? Do not find past month games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to "Purchase" Games with GOLD ? Do not find past month games: Hi all, Back in time, we need to "purchase" for free the games, and as you retain Games with Gold, they will be available; After Ultimate Game Pass, when I go on Xbox One, this "purchase" option...
  10. I'm on the east coast and have Cox. For the past month my upload speed barely hits 3 when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm on the east coast and have Cox. For the past month my upload speed barely hits 3 when...: I've contacted and gone over everything with my ISP multiple times and everything is fine on their end and seemingly on mine as well everywhere beside my hardwired Xbox consoles. I actually...