in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

Discus and support in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cash Junior, Jun 13, 2024.

  1. Cash Junior
    Cash Junior Guest

    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...


    Idk what to do here so....

    :)
     
    Cash Junior, Jun 13, 2024
    #1
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i click it takes me to call of duty and says i have to pay I have game-pass ultimate

    Hi Cash, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry but the game Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III - Cross-Gen Bundle is not included in the Game Pass catalog, at least not for now.

    Where did you see that information?

    https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-iii-cross-gen-bundle/9nb54xtf084m

    [​IMG]

    You can, however, pre-install Call of Duty®: Black Ops 6 - Cross-Gen Bundle.

    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/call-of-duty-black-ops-6/9P5HV0HVZTSK

    I hope this helps.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

    I tried redeeming a gift code on MS store but received a message "This product cannot be installed on this PC." help?

    Well the instructions on the redeem email says you can install on a PC through Microsoft Store or Xbox app. It's not the first game I've gotten this way so I dont know why it doesn't install or even see it in the library
    [​IMG]
    The instructions may be wrong about that then because the cross gen bundles only include the previous gen and current gen console versions of the game but dont include the PC version.

    According to

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ii-cross-gen-bundle/9NCL5M3V0RSH

    Includes: - Cross Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II -- Includes Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S versions of the game

    It says nothing about the PC version being included.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Game sharing gamepass but multiplayer not working

    Sounds like you bought gamepass for console which doesn't include multiplayer

    If you want that you either need gamepass for.console.plus core which includes multiplayer

    Or just buy ultimate which has multiplayer and access to gamepass games and cloud

    Gamepass for console only includes gamepass games library that's it
  5. Rostom L Win User

    COD MW 2 Cross Gen Bundle

    Sure thing. I appreciate it.
  6. Rostom L Win User

    COD MW 2 Cross Gen Bundle

    On my end, I can see it as the normal COD: MW II. It has the same approximate size of 132.87 GB. I guess you just have to let if finish downloading. That should include the game COD: MW II.
Thema:

in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

Loading...
  1. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i... - Similar Threads - gamepass library says

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...: Ok this was just a thought. Why does xbox come out with a borrow game feature? That would give people a great reason to come back to game pass. Now hear me out. If one of your freinds have a game...
  8. How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC? V2

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC? V2: On the standard xbox app, the top tab underneath the user profile pic is the gamepass "Home"; it has a small icon of a house. However, for my xbox app this house icon with gamepass is not found....
  9. How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC?: On the standard xbox app, the top tab underneath the user profile pic is the gamepass "Home"; it has a small icon of a house. However, for my xbox app this house icon with gamepass is not found....
  10. games showing up in xbox app gamepass library but not in console library

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    games showing up in xbox app gamepass library but not in console library: Yo bro I wanted some help , in my xbox app gta 5 is showing up in the games library of game pass but when i open the gamepass library from my console it doesnot shows up , can you plz tell me...