in the game names"medium"i don,t know what to do after i found tomas cabinet, secret...

Discus and support in the game names"medium"i don,t know what to do after i found tomas cabinet, secret... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; in the game names"medium"i don,t know what to do after i found tomas cabinet, secret space, can not switch button on the panel and can not deside... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SergeyTergrigorian, Feb 8, 2021.

1. in the game names"medium"i don,t know what to do after i found tomas cabinet, secret...

in the game names"medium"i don,t know what to do after i found tomas cabinet, secret space, can not switch button on the panel and can not deside problem with electriciti?

:)

SergeyTergrigorian, Feb 8, 2021
  2. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Kinect-Are we being watched?

[quote user="HaloJolly"]
    How come you know that Kinect is male shhhh don´t tell people ! :p

DON´T say his REAL name :eek:

[/quote]It's no secret that Kinects name is *get off me, no, arghhh, stop it, that hurts.

*THUD!

*Mwa ha ha!
  3. skys7 Win User

Stingray and Shark in Halo 4

lol i Don´t know if there is one. In BTB is a stingray and shark so I was wondering what that is. I found the stingray but not the shark. I still don´t know what the shark mean then
  4. Senryu BR Win User

Compatibility - Win 8

I don´t have Win 8.

First try medium bloke sugestions, if don´t work the Windows family have a forgothen option; retrocompability, because Win 8 contains in his codes Win 7, XP, 2000, compabilitys codes in their system, unfortunuly i don´t know the way to acess that (i don´t
    remeber you can do that by program manegement or in program options, use the sapience of uncles Google and Bing), if that don´t resolves try the support site of publisher of this game.

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english, it´s self learnerd.
  5. Pyramid Head15 Win User

Futuritic GTA

I can't figure out what he is trying to say; Probably because I don;t know the movie he is using as an example. Is he suggesting that the premises for the mediums need only be simple enough? That does make some sense.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox 360 & XBox LIVE GOLD questions

Yes you can use a debit card for payments,but another alternative would be to buy a pre-paid card from a game shop so you don`t need a debit card at all.

-

the xbox needs lots of ventilation,so the inside of a cabinet is not the best place for it.

installing games to the hard drive will cut down on the heat.

-

yes you can use 3 16gb pendrives once they are configured,but each one would be accessed individually.

-

I don`t use the video player so i don`t know.

-

EDIT i was typing at the same time,not just repeating the other user.
Thema:

in the game names"medium"i don,t know what to do after i found tomas cabinet, secret...

1. in the game names"medium"i don,t know what to do after i found tomas cabinet, secret... - Similar Threads - game namesmediumi don

2. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  3. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  4. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  5. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  6. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  7. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  8. I don't own the game anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't own the game anymore?: I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games...
  9. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  10. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb