In the Beta ring and the last update removed a feature

Discus and support In the Beta ring and the last update removed a feature in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am In the Beta ring have been for awhile. Everything has been working great. In the last update yesterday I think they removed a feature that has... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bossdad4life442, Jun 7, 2025.

  1. In the Beta ring and the last update removed a feature


    I am In the Beta ring have been for awhile. Everything has been working great. In the last update yesterday I think they removed a feature that has been there for a few years. The removed the ability to control the Xbox with your TV remote. It worked fine before the update. Then today it doesn't work anymore. I have tried to restart the console and it still not there. Any ideas on it?

    submitted by /u/Bossdad4life442
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Bossdad4life442, Jun 7, 2025
    #1
  2. Buachaill Dona Win User

    How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

    We Beta ring insiders don't wait that long to get updates after Alpha ring. Just keep giving good feedback about bugs and features, and I'm sure you'll be invited soon.
  3. Maetheos Win User

    if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

    I think the Beta ring is pretty good. Updates aren't as frequent as with Alpha and ASA, less bugs, but still get to try features early.
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

    My controller is linked to my One X, but it won't allow the console to auto start?

    That seems to be a known issue of last update, in the next should be fixed. Im under beta preview ring and now its fixed, so should be on the next public update.
  5. RomkaZzz Win User

    how do I join the new xbox avatar beta

    Hi! Just install Xbox Insider Hub app and join to the Insider Beta program to get last alpha ring update for console include a new Avatars.
  6. Mannishpatil Win User

    New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders

    I am really looking forward to these changes. Hope they release these to Xbox Insiders Beta ring in some time. I also all for a faster and smoother navigation and UI matter too. They are removing unused features to speed up the navigation and hopefully
    it does.
Thema:

In the Beta ring and the last update removed a feature

Loading...
  1. In the Beta ring and the last update removed a feature - Similar Threads - Beta ring last

  2. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Changed to beta ring last night still no update

    in XboX Insiders
    Changed to beta ring last night still no update: I was hoping I'd have the latest beta updates to try out... Any ideas why? submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  7. Mobile hotspot not working on Xbox one X (beta ring) since last update

    in XboX Insiders
    Mobile hotspot not working on Xbox one X (beta ring) since last update: I use a mobile hotspot on my phone to game online rather than on my internet as it provides better ping (internet around 730ms and hotspot around 78ms) and much faster but as of three days ago I...
  8. Seeing what seems like lower FPS in menus since last beta ring update

    in XboX Insiders
    Seeing what seems like lower FPS in menus since last beta ring update: Opening the guide and switching between tabs is stuttering more than after update. Just when the guide was feeling snappy. Anyone else experiencing this? Or have I just had too much caffeine...
  9. This layout is not for me. Beta ring update today/last night

    in XboX Insiders
    This layout is not for me. Beta ring update today/last night: [IMG] submitted by /u/IronStevie [link] [comments]
  10. Beta ring got an update last night. Don't see it posted here.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring got an update last night. Don't see it posted here.: ? submitted by /u/MrMcGreenGenes [link] [comments]