In store only please so we can get one too

Discus and support In store only please so we can get one too in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please stock in store only. Online purchasing is just screwing your consumers over. People are using auto snipping to buy them all and sell them for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/No_Resident7476, Mar 25, 2021.

1. In store only please so we can get one too

Please stock in store only. Online purchasing is just screwing your consumers over. People are using auto snipping to buy them all and sell them for twice the price

submitted by /u/No_Resident7476
    [link] [comments]

/u/No_Resident7476, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Caudill230 Win User

Gears of War 3 prologue 4 player co-op

This is the only one I need too, my gamertag is NCAUDILL, add me so we can get it
  3. ufcmike1 Win User

zoo tycoon not listed on amazon or ebgames anymore?

Zoo Tycoon is a Walmart exclusive game. You can only get it at Walmart. Since I hate Walmart and I don't have one close by, I went ahead and purchased it through the LIVE store on the Xbox One. It's only about 2GB, so it wasn't too bad.
  4. schnurren Win User

Order has been pending for two weeks.

Hello MacDuff615,

This purchase was done via the Microsoft Store?

If so, please contact the Xbox Support team in this link, as they will be the only ones that can help you with that.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

With this kind of issues, there is not so much that we Ambassadors can do for you.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can we please please please get Sega GT 2002 in the Xbox Store??!?

I have good news for you and that a new game will come out next year called bomb rush, cyberfunk. It is jet set radio future 2 in every important way, including the same guy doing the music.

https://youtu.be/1mptdlfRJkw
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can we please please please get Sega GT 2002 in the Xbox Store??!?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today M.

Sorry to say but the backwards compatibility program has ended
    This means that there is no plans to release more Xbox and Xbox 360 titles
Thema:

In store only please so we can get one too

1. In store only please so we can get one too - Similar Threads - store please too

2. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  3. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  4. forza horizon 5 stuck on connecting to store, please wait

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 stuck on connecting to store, please wait: I close the game and reopen it but it keeps happening b87f3efb-e445-4fab-976b-c4bf914a5c15
  5. Please help - Can’t see my library or the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help - Can’t see my library or the store: Split from this thread. I have this exact same issue but on my Series X. I have 3 XBs in my house and none of them can see games in the Full Library (All Games, Owned, Game Pass, EA Play,...
  6. Please help - Can’t see my library or the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help - Can’t see my library or the store: For a few days now, every time I open my Xbox app on PC, I can’t access my library or store. I’ve tried logging out and back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app, restarting my laptop,...
  7. Please help me with microsoft store xbox app issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me with microsoft store xbox app issue: Hi, I recently received a new pc and tried downloading the Xbox app through the Microsoft store to play games with my friends and to be able to view Xbox game bar. When attempting to install it,...
  8. I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...: Seriously this is just sad at this point. Are xbox just throwing away any sense of having good user experience in exchange for some quick buck?! I wish i could send a picture of the new UI but...
  9. Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass

in XboX Insiders
    Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass: I have only Rupay card and dont plan to get any other card , Here In india we only use UPI system , ( google pay and paytm) Please add the system In your Store as every other Company provides it...
  10. Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs. PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs. PLEASE HELP!!!!: Is there an alternative {or a superior} Blu-Ray/DVD app that i can install on my Xbox One X due to the Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs? I do not own a computer so if someone...