In Response to: Xbox Game Bar - Error Code 0x82323007

Discus and support In Response to: Xbox Game Bar - Error Code 0x82323007 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; In Response to: Xbox Game Bar - Error Code 0x82323007 - As you know Xbox Game Bar will not record desktop or file explorer actions. That said, as I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dorothy Davis, Nov 22, 2022.

1. In Response to: Xbox Game Bar - Error Code 0x82323007

In Response to: Xbox Game Bar - Error Code 0x82323007 - As you know Xbox Game Bar will not record desktop or file explorer actions.

That said, as I was having this exact same issue when attempting to record my actions in another productivity/creativity app and was exploring the different possibilities of what could be causing it and what the fix might be. And, just like the person who posted the above linked discussion, NOTHING worked at all.

But I got to thinking about the state of the window I wanted to record. If the Xbox Game App can't record desktop, is it possible that the window I wanted to record wasn't maximized? Did I have it in a restored state where a portion, no matter how small that portion, of my desktop was showing. And, yes, the app I wanted to record, although it covered my entire screen it was not maximized, but in restored position and then resized to cover my desktop/monitor. So, grasping at straws, I maximized my window and tried to record again. It worked. The app would not record any window that wasn't in maximized position because of the possibility of my desktop showing from either of the four sides of the recorded window. So, if you too are having this problem; make sure the window you are recording is in maximized position, not restored or minimized.

Happy Recording

Dorothy Davis, Southeastern Business Solutions, Vidalia GA

:)

Dorothy Davis, Nov 22, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

really some ways of display cause the xbox game bar not to record the application. try setting to window and test.

Another fact is that some apps use features that don't allow recording and unfortunately there's nothing you can do but use another app.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox Game Bar - Error Code 0x82323007 Solved.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Anuk

Sorry, may I know if you're able to use the Xbox game bar?

Or do you have problems with the recording feature?
  4. Misha715 Win User

Game Bar recording problems

Hello, Sorry for not specifying but my PC runs on Windows 10,

The potential solutions that I used were the ones that yourself have listed and I additionally used HiBit uninstaller to uninstall the Game bar.

I have retried the solutions listed above and nothing has worked yet so far, it's still the same Error code 0x82323007 message unfortunately
  5. jakeketo Win User

xbox game bar captured video doesn't show application's icon

the logo might be an overlay from the program, the xbox gamebar will only capture the window or fullscreen application. it does not capture overlays all the time.
    Hi Farscape247,

thanks for your reply,

I tried to restore down and maximize the CAD window, to see if its worked but

When it goes restore down (the window is not fully maximized) the xbox game bar can capture (the CAD logo remains blank).

When it goes maximized, the xbox game bar capture nothing, error 0x82323007 always occurs :/
  6. Georges C. Win User

Xbox game bar error code 0x82323008

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Wizardoftx5, I did a little research and I think I found something that can help you, first, check if yu have all windows Updates, usually they came as a optional Updates, and then follow the steps mentioned in the community below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
Thema:

1. In Response to: Xbox Game Bar - Error Code 0x82323007 - Similar Threads - Response Game Bar

2. Can't get a response from x-box

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get a response from x-box: I sent a custom controller back to xbox they gave me a label to sent it back this was over 3 weeks ago not heard a thing from them I don't even know if they received it I have emailed about 10...
  3. Is it responsible for your enviormentally friedly controller to be shipped back and forth 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it responsible for your enviormentally friedly controller to be shipped back and forth 3...: since your rechargeable batteries seems to have issues charging? And the solution is to send my limited edition controller that is supposed to recharge, in exchange for a replacement controller...
  4. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  5. Throttle response in Xbox Gamepass in MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Throttle response in Xbox Gamepass in MSFS: I have two installs of MSFS; one in Steam and one on Xbox Gamepass on my PC. I also have a Winwing Orion 2 HOTAS. This HOTAS works great on the Steam install. On the Xbox GP install it has a weird...
  6. Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...: I have a faulty xbox, purchased as a Christmas present, the orser was with Microsoft direct. The order email confirmation does not provide a service link to report a problem and the online chat...
  7. Xbox One X lights up bit no signal nor any response to any button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X lights up bit no signal nor any response to any button: I got an Xbox One X, and it was working fine ever since, until now. I was playing and suddenly the game froze and the Xbox as well. I could not get to home screen. Afzer manually turning off, now...
  8. When i tried to download games from ms store, it gave 0x89235106 as a response

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i tried to download games from ms store, it gave 0x89235106 as a response: response code : 0x89235106 b9288caf-5860-494e-b1b1-cd8fd2800d79
  9. Responsive game art background feature

in XboX Insiders
    Responsive game art background feature: The May 2nd Alpha Skip-Ahead update introduced the responsive game art dashboard background feature, which I enabled, then accidently enabled a standard background. Since then I have been unable...
  10. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...