In new update there is a lot of wasted space for the group by letter all that space and is...

Discus and support In new update there is a lot of wasted space for the group by letter all that space and is... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/connorcovbadboy, Jan 16, 2020.

  1. In new update there is a lot of wasted space for the group by letter all that space and is...

    /u/connorcovbadboy, Jan 16, 2020
    #1
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

    Why did my gamertag transfer back to the inactive "original Xbox" account that it was on before it got recycled in 2016?

    as that original xbox account has the same name with a space your are done for, the new gamertag system does not take spaces into account and that old name is basically the exact same but with a space between letters which is not accounted for.
  3. Saint Bevan Win User

    Reserving Gamertags?

    I think by "reserved" you mean "spaced." When someone spaces a gamertag, it "reserves" all forms of that gamertag, regardless of where any spaces are placed. For example there is a gamertag "G o l" but no such gamertag as "Gol." But if you try to create
    the gamertag "Gol" the it does not let you because the letters G O L are already in a gamertag with no extra letters/numbers, just spaces.

    Does that make sense?
  4. Trevor-3BD03930-121D Win User

    Reserving Gamertags?

    I think by "reserved" you mean "spaced." When someone spaces a gamertag, it "reserves" all forms of that gamertag, regardless of where any spaces are placed. For example-, there is a gamertag "P il l" but no such gamertag as "Pill." But if you try to create
    the gamertag "Pill," the it does not let you because the letters P I L L are already in a gamertag with no extra letters/numbers, just spaces.

    Does that make sense?
  5. Zehq Win User

    Button Icons

    Yeah, BK's in the forum are complaining that it wastes space... ironically, by posting that their wasting space.
  6. I I-59F05C53-C4C2-42 Win User

    2 Letter Gamertags

    Since when is a space a letter? So there are 27 letters in the alphabet?
Thema:

In new update there is a lot of wasted space for the group by letter all that space and is...

Loading...
  1. In new update there is a lot of wasted space for the group by letter all that space and is... - Similar Threads - update lot wasted

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  9. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  10. Is the Xbox Update Preview worth getting now? or does it still cause a lot of issues?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Xbox Update Preview worth getting now? or does it still cause a lot of issues?: Have seen all the posts complaining about issues with it but nothing too recent, so was just curious. Also is it worth it? Are there any changes? submitted by /u/spies4 [link] [comments]