In Need Of This

Discus and support In Need Of This in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does Anyone Have Scott Pilgrim Vs The World? I need to play it and if someone could help it would be appriciated! 81a900a0-7560-4006-9875-ac3b8e17fa95 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlitheryBroom40, Jan 16, 2018.

  1. In Need Of This


    Does Anyone Have Scott Pilgrim Vs The World? I need to play it and if someone could help it would be appriciated!

    :)
     
    SlitheryBroom40, Jan 16, 2018
    #1
  2. Need a file of this game.

    You cant save games and send it to people so theres no point of asking.
     
    N4K o HyperzZ, Jan 16, 2018
    #2
  3. x Longtin x
    x Longtin x Guest
    Need a file of this game.

    Hey guys,

    I was playing assassins creed 2 and I beat the game only to find out that the last three achievements did not register. On top of it, when I rebooted my game, my file was missing. So I was wondering if it was possible to get somebody who is near DNA sequence
    11 or before, if they can save their game and send it to me. That way, I can continue from there and not have to restart the whole game to get the last three story achievements. I haven't searched if this would work, saving on a usb stick and plugging it in,
    but it seems logical. So if it is not possible, someone please let me know. If it is, it would be greatly appreciated if I could get a saved file or a link to where I can find one. I've looked around the web with no success.

    Thank you,

    Longtin
     
    x Longtin x, Jan 16, 2018
    #3
  4. M Slender
    M Slender Guest

    In Need Of This

    Unfortunately, the game was delisted in 2014 and is no longer available.
     
    M Slender, Jan 16, 2018
    #4
  5. TopSecretTaco Win User

    Need to be

    I got a message from xbox for it. i just never got around to it because i was busy. now the message is deleted. wondering how to get it back and get into the preview cause i was invited
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

    Need to be

    Right there just above you, Xbox Early access if your not in the program you cant get access to it.
  7. M Slender Win User

    In Need Of This

    Unfortunately, the game was delisted in 2014 and is no longer available.
  8. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

    Needs

    Looks like your gamerscore was reset, TTG NiGhTmArEx. Going forward please be sure to gain your achievements in a way that doesn't employ cheating! Thanks very much.
  9. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Needs

    Hi, it can take a little while for the enforcement team to catch up, I see you already have code of conduct on your profile so you may well end up with more than just losing your gamerscore and being branded a cheater.
Thema:

In Need Of This

Loading...
  1. In Need Of This - Similar Threads - Need

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...