In need of HELP or directions for local issue

Discus and support In need of HELP or directions for local issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, i contacted every form of support i could about this local/regional issue and they all directed me back to the weekly Xbox Requests thread. I am in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SoloJiub, Jan 21, 2022.

  1. /u/SoloJiub
    /u/SoloJiub Guest

    In need of HELP or directions for local issue


    Hi, i contacted every form of support i could about this local/regional issue and they all directed me back to the weekly Xbox Requests thread. I am in the insider program but this issue/request is not directly related, but i'll try to reach for help here as it's my last option.

    The issue in question is TES 4: Oblivion not being available in my region (BR). It is available for PC, but it's missing from the console stores. I also wanted to attach the many players requesting for the game to be listed here but i didn't find a way to attach an image.

    Again, sorry for possibly bringing this to the wrong place. If not for a direct response to this question, may i get some directions to where i could bring this?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/SoloJiub
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/SoloJiub, Jan 21, 2022
    #1
  2. CPrailLegend Win User

    Need directions...

    ok sweet, thanks...I'll do that this weekend when I'm home.
  3. SaluTheMediocre Win User

    Need directions...

    My first post is a clicky to a video to the exact spot incase you didnt notice
  4. SaluTheMediocre Win User

    Need directions...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPw0X6CAau8
  5. HarleyTripleX Win User

    Need directions...

    Look for the waterfall and the log that sticks out where a feather would be its 50 meters high, in the frontier.
  6. Photonimus Win User

    Need directions...

    Yeah, the big cliffs up in the northeastern edge of the frontier worked perfect for me.
Thema:

In need of HELP or directions for local issue

Loading...
  1. In need of HELP or directions for local issue - Similar Threads - need HELP directions

  2. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  3. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  4. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  5. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  6. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  7. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  8. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...
  9. I need a lot of help. Hoping someone can direct me

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a lot of help. Hoping someone can direct me: So I got locked out of my account. It needs me to verify. Should be no problem but have no access to the recovery email. Been denied over 50 times to recover my account. I’m still being charged my...
  10. I need help connecting my direct tv box to my xbox one.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help connecting my direct tv box to my xbox one.: I know that the cable boxes are usually connected to the xbox one through hdmi but my box only has usb. Is there a way to do it through usb? if so how? 69e85ba9-3079-44c8-af5d-4953a8c39b70