In MLB the show I didn't get my program reward

Discus and support In MLB the show I didn't get my program reward in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I reached 110000 in the all star program and the legends and flashbacks pack did nit go into my inventory. I'm livid.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John-Steven Wilkerson, Jul 20, 2022.

1. In MLB the show I didn't get my program reward

I reached 110000 in the all star program and the legends and flashbacks pack did nit go into my inventory. I'm livid.

:)

John-Steven Wilkerson, Jul 20, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi John-Steven, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work, you may need to reach out to the game support here: https://theshow.sonysandiegostudio.games/hc/en-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Matt Naimo Win User

When will I receive my bonuses for ordering the Digital Deluxe Edition of MLB The Show 23?

I got the digital deluxe edition of MLB The Show 23.

Supposed to get stubs, packs, etc.

Didn't receive any of them.
  4. Trinity747 Win User

Getting promotional rewards points

I have nothing showing as pending in my rewards account. I didn't know I had to join the rewards program before I bought the console, so you might have to manually adjust my purchase.
  5. STONE KING X Win User

MLB The Show 21

I was told by a Microsoft Rep if you got the MLB The Show 21 Jackie Robinson Deluxe Disc version the add-on code won't work until 4/20. What time on 4\20 I don't know.

Seems like those that got MLB the Show Jackie Robinson Edition Digital version was able to get the add-on content because it was tied to the MLB The Show 21 game code.

So we paid extra to get that MLB The Show New Era Cap and play the regular version of MLB The Show 21 four days early. SMH
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

Future baseball game on X1

I have to admit I almost didn't pick up a ps4. Mlb the show has made it worth it amazing game. Def glad I was able to pick up both systems. I do think it really sucks there is no quality mlb game on x1.
Thema:

1. In MLB the show I didn't get my program reward - Similar Threads - MLB show didn't

2. Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show

in XboX Insiders
    Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show: Okay, first off, I do not own an Xbox Console. I play on my Android through Cloud gaming. I am a consistent PC Gamer but since the entire world seems to be moving away from hard copy ownership of...
  3. MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play: iam trying to play my mlb the show but everytime i connect online it disconnects me.. every other game works perfectly fine online. this issue has persisted for 3 months.. i reset my router and...
  4. Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23: Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23. Diamond dynasty gives me a network error unable to load game. Moments will not work either 64816268-8673-4dae-986e-1adda268c5ae
  5. The main reason for gamepass ultimate was mlb the show but i dont see it anywhere.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The main reason for gamepass ultimate was mlb the show but i dont see it anywhere.: As stated above. Second issue is that I'm in some loop between you and the ea app where I cant move forward. cd23d98a-396d-408f-9e3d-5c3fb7a9f2dd
  6. I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....: I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. It says i need to sign in. I already have an account 878a3fe4-2579-4a3a-b947-3365ef68e06c
  7. I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...: Can anyone tell me why I can't use my Xbox live that I'm signed into right now on the MLB the show companion app 6ed31632-8453-4c1e-86b5-e74e9dfd4247
  8. Can I bring up my team from mlb the show 22 into mlb the show 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I bring up my team from mlb the show 22 into mlb the show 23: Can I bring up my team from mlb the show 22 into mlb the 23 3f3c9579-0df5-46fc-9232-e0a965cad284
  9. MLB the show affecting other games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB the show affecting other games?: Xbox One S 2 kids share the Xbox. Since kid 1 downloaded MLB the show ‘23, kid 2 is complaining that fps on Apex legends is lower than usual. Getting 30-50 for, when it should be over 80. He says...
  10. So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my...: So recently when i load up mlb the show 23 and nhl 23, it won’t let me control my character, and i know it has something to do with my wireless headset, does anyone know how to fix this?...